Upper Clackamas

N
nativefish
Just wondering if there are any stocking of coho that travel above Eagle Creek? Im sure there are some native fish that go up further but just curious about if the other hatchery does anything.

C
Coho Kid
There are a handful of strays amongst the nates that push up the main stem to the Upper Clack.

N
nativefish
does anyone think there is still any steelhead left in there, i am kinda under the impression that if you look around there are steelhead in that river all year round. Maybe not the brightest but still fun to fish for.

W
waco
nativefish said:
does anyone think there is still any steelhead left in there, i am kinda under the impression that if you look around there are steelhead in that river all year round. Maybe not the brightest but still fun to fish for.
winter steelhead is around the corner!!! get ready!!

kirkster
kirkster
nativefish said:

I was out on the clack for a couple hours last saturday morning and hooked two steelhead. Lost one and landed a chromer hen about 8 pounds. There are fish there year round just gotta work for em right now.

M
metalfisher76
kirkster said:
I was out on the clack for a couple hours last saturday morning and hooked two steelhead. Lost one and landed a chromer hen about 8 pounds. There are fish there year round just gotta work for em right now.

Yup!