Up river(Columbia) brights

F
Fishydog
Got to fill an empty seat on a boat launching out of Goble, funny guys :lol:
First fish of the day, my rod goes down and stays there, we drop out of the hog line and the fight is on... we see 3 more boats drop out and I'm thinking this is going to be a great day. 15 min later this lovely lady graced us with her presents...
DSCN0617.jpg
She doesn't look all that bright in the shot because she had been sitting in 69 deg water all day, forgot the cooler :(
Turned out that she was the only one coming to the party. She took a blue and chartreuse wobbler while we were parked by Kalama.
I must have done something right because Kaptn' Ken invited me back on Tuesday :dance:

W
waco
Nice fish!!!

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish! a lot of big ones being caught this year!

C
cwsmith
I must have done something right because Kaptn' Ken invited me back on Tuesday :dance:

That would not happen to be Ken with Rod Action Guide Service would it?

J
just1nook
Nice fish Doug. I tried the mouth of the Sandy on Friday 3rods with no action. didn't see any for about 40 boats.

B
bigdog
Nice work Doug glad to see you got in to that girl man.

N
nwkiller
piggly wiggly, nice job man

F
Fishydog
cwsmith said:
That would not happen to be Ken with Rod Action Guide Service would it?

No, just an old guy with a boat ;)
Actually he's a really nice guy that had an open seat, but when we got to talking we grew up in the same neighborhoods and know a lot of the same people.

She looked a lot brighter when she was dancing on my line.

T
Thuggin4Life
NIce fish man! Good luck on tuesday.

F
FishFinger
Nice fish Doug!

R
Reed
"I must have done something right because Kaptn' Ken invited me back on Tuesday"

K.Ken likes the hamburgers across the hwy, good luck Tuesday, I'll be out there...

He'll put ya on fish, have fun!

F
Fishydog
He likes the chicken gizzards even more :rolleyes::shock::naughty:

Lets hope things have improved from Sunday :mad:

R
Reed
Fished with Ken the last few years, haven't heard from this year?????? I'll be a bit down river from ya doin what I can to catch-um before they get up there . lol

R
Reed
We put 2 nice lil nookies in the box today, how'd you guys do?

F
Fishydog
Took a nice 25# hen yesterday, only fish in the boat.

F
Fishtopher
Nice!

I hope to be hittin' a hog-line today with my old boss and my lil' brother...with the numbers that are in the river right now it sounds like we got a nice chance of some bonk-age. (insert hammer swinging smilie here...)

R
Reed
Fishydog said:
Took a nice 25# hen yesterday, only fish in the boat.

Nice! I did talk to Ken yesterday as he we headed for the boat. If I added to two we got together they wouldn't make 25#, still good eats!