Uncured eggs

M
metalfisher76
not a bunch, but 3 hens worth. I PM`d a buddy but he`s slow and they need to be cured. I`m done with `em till fall.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good either way

Good either way

Are you offering them or selling them? If you are giving them away,they might go faster if we move this to either "Other Stuff related to fishing" or "Home Made Tackle". I think they both get more viewing than "Eagle Creek". If you want to sell them,I'll move it to the "Sell" forum. Let me know if you want me to move it for you.

M
metalfisher76
Raincatcher said:
Are you offering them or selling them? If you are giving them away,they might go faster if we move this to either "Other Stuff related to fishing" or "Home Made Tackle". I think they both get more viewing than "Eagle Creek". If you want to sell them,I'll move it to the "Sell" forum. Let me know if you want me to move it for you.

They are free, sorry, shoulda said that.:) Whatever ya think.

F
Fishtopher
Aaaaahhhhhh!!! Sorry man! I had my lil brother over and he got me sidetracked....whatcha doin right now?

M
metalfisher76
Fishtopher said:
Aaaaahhhhhh!!! Sorry man! I had my lil brother over and he got me sidetracked....whatcha doin right now?

Kickin it, coffee. Give me a call.

M
metalfisher76
GONE!
Woulda had ya in for coffee bud but with 3 teens (1 a girl) and the ol` lady up any second....
Thanks for the gear. I will find a place to throw it around very soon actually!:) I know yer not a Washington kinda guy;) but I just remembered a spot those should do nicely in. If I can keep myself off another body of water:cool:

F
Fishtopher
Thanks bro!:)

Those eggs were the first thing I thought about this am when I woke up...kinda like when you wake up at 9 and you had to be to work by 7...."$__T!!!"

Couldnt just NOT give ya anything in return! Them spinners are the only thing I have thats worth a damn!:lol:

I dont think they'll do ya anygood in Washington though...they will explode as soon as you cross the border...manufacturer built in a b.s. blocking device;):lol:...

M
metalfisher76
Fishtopher said:
Thanks bro!:)

Those eggs were the first thing I thought about this am when I woke up...kinda like when you wake up at 9 and you had to be to work by 7...."$__T!!!"

Couldnt just NOT give ya anything in return! Them spinners are the only thing I have thats worth a damn!:lol:

I dont think they'll do ya anygood in Washington though...they will explode as soon as you cross the border...manufacturer built in a b.s. blocking device;):lol:...

:lol: