Umpqua report! Massive chinook!

R
rippin fish lips
ahh jk guys!! Headin out tomorrow to the qua for some nooks. Tomorrow and wednesday we will be fishing. report to come thursday.

Reactions: brandon4455
T
Thuggin4Life
Good luck!

R
rippin fish lips
Thuggin4Life said:
Good luck!

Thanks man! I am lookin forward to it. hopefully the conditions will be legeal! instead of ideal or legit. ahah lol

troutdude
troutdude
Hey man...wait just a minute. According to my calendar, you added one too many one's to the date for that one!

Hope you do ink at least one biggie.

P.S. Did I use enough one's when posting this one post? But, you did get the attention of this one fisherpeep!

Last edited:
P
Phil_Bud
nice. lol had me there for a sec. good luck

R
rippin fish lips
Phil_Bud said:
nice. lol had me there for a sec. good luck

:D thanks man! i hope we get into some to

R
rippin fish lips
troutdude said:
Hey man...wait just a minute. According to my calendar, you added one too many one's to the date for that one!

Hope you do ink at least one biggie.

P.S. Did I use enough one's when posting this one post? But, you did get the attention of this one fisherpeep!

lol!!!!!! :)

R
Razz
BRING RAIN GEAR and warm clothes it was nasty yesterday and also slow.Things change fast though,going to wait until May before I come back

R
rippin fish lips
Well went out yesterday trollin around the bay just messin around seein if we could get any luck in the salt. Nothing but a couple hits trolling herring. Today we decided to go check out scottsburg area, We were going to launch by the bridge but due to a little murky water we didn't, cuz we couldnt see rocks or annything. In a fiberglass boat thats a NO NO when u can't see rocks and the channel. I know the channell there enough that i coulda navigated through it, but it only takes one rock to sink a fiberglass boat!! So we decided to call it and head home.

Lots of sleds on the river fishing. now i know where the holes are! :D I took the time to scope things out with currents and what other boats were doing. I would love to pitch in some gas on someones sled to do some fishin up there.

All in all good day on the water with sun and blue sky yesterday!!

fishing appeared to be really slow, talked to a few guys who said the bite was on up river yesterday tho. who knows..!!!

C
crusty old fisherman
hope ya git into a fish or 2 down there we managed a couple beauties down there