Uhmmmm....so....yeah....a PSA

J

JeannaJigs

Habaneros are NOT THE SAME as Jalapenos...

Don't eat a whole jar of them for lunch because you bought them by mistake....and were to proud to say screw it i'm not eating those....

'cause let me tell you, it's a means for some bad, bad heartburning stomach churning times.

Just sayin'.

Jigs doesn't fish anymore, so this is the most substantial thing I've got to post....It's sad times.

B

beaverfan

Ya habanero's are like literally like 1000 times hotter than jalepeno.

J

JeannaJigs

Yeah I know that now....

Love Jalapenos, I eat them like pickles lol, but ohhh never will I eat the Habaneros from the jar like that again.

T

Thuggin4Life

I got habanero juice in my eyes one from a fresh of the plant pepper. man it burned.

M

Mattdm22

I got habanero juice in my eyes one from a fresh of the plant pepper. man it burned.

Ahh! I bet that did burn! I remember when my buddy sprayed some mace in his garage with me and some friends in it! Talk about a bad day... hurt right away... :lol:

M

Mattdm22

Lol! considering the scoville level of habanero's, yeah I'd prefer it too. I did read that India is going to use Ghost Chili's for tear gas and etc. because of their potency. I heard it makes elephants stop in their tracks. :lol:

M

Markcanby

I cut some up to cook with once an didn't wash my hands.:rolleyes: About 10min later in sitting on the couch an an got one of those nose tickles an I kinda rubbed the back of my hand under my nose. Started burning an I didn't think rubbed a couple more times an I cried for teh next 3hrs.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
KAAABOOOOM!! There goes Jeanna

KAAABOOOOM!! There goes Jeanna

Jeanna,Jeanna,Jeanna...you have got to read the labels!! :doh: Are you trying to create a Mt. St.Jeanna and blow half of Eugene up to Portland?? :shock: I won't even look at those evil things much less get it close to my mouth! Milk,lots of milk. :D It really is what all my Mexican friends and soon to be relatives take for a "hot mouth". It works for them,should work for you. :pray: :lol:

B

BobbiDollPDX

The one and only time I cut up jalapenos, they made my hands burn so bad, I had to coat them with sour cream for hours to neutralize the oils.

Peppers = BAD

M

Mike123

LMAO! You probably have a worse gut than I do now. When did you start referring to yourself in 1st person? hahaha.. Bob Dole?

J

JeannaJigs

LMAO! You probably have a worse gut than I do now. When did you start referring to yourself in 1st person? hahaha.. Bob Dole?

LOL Silence!! Sleep deprivation and pepper gut rot make=first person ramblings. Don't hate! LOL

I'm pretty sure my gut is worse than yours now too lol, which is sad :( beer makes me want to die anymore. Habaneros, definitely make me want to die.

G

Growbug

A little late now, but, if you do this again (yeah right) you need to drink LOTS of Virgin Mary's (Tomato Juice and Worchester Sauce) . The mix DOES work against chili's

J

JeannaJigs

Oh it's not too late, my stomach hates me today too. I have probably acquired some ulcerations from chronic NSAID use (and not so genius food choices). Yay! Lol but I'm gonna start taking Nexium.

T

Thuggin4Life

Man you have the worst luck when it comes to your body. Seems like you are always recovering from something when something else hits ya.

M

Mike123

Jeanna quit torturing yourself! I want to fish with you this Winter on the secret river again! lol! ;)

L

lizardman

Jeanna... my advice next time you make your mouth and stomach hotter than the Sahara is to chew some peppermint gum (Wriggley's in the green wrapper) or take some peppermint oil... kills the heat deader than a possum that been run over last April.

Dave