ufc 117 ???

C

capblack

finally, a card stacked enough for me to justify paying the cash for it. I heard fitch wont be fighting though, too bad, that might of been the fight of the night. Im not gonna give sonnen much of a chance, but who knows, im pulling for him. i can't wait. I hope roy nelson gets knocked out

T

Throbbit _Shane

Iv been looking forward to this all week. Go Chaell !!

T

TTFishon

That's a bummer Fitch isn't fighting. I'm torn between who I want to win the Silva fight. I lost a bit of respect for Silva at his last fight but not enough to lose him as a fan. Chael is an ex Duck and a native Oregonian so it's kind of hard not to root for him except for the fact that he talks a lot of smack and he wants to be a politician.:lol: So with that being said I'm sticking with Anderson and hope he keeps his belt.
I'm also rooting for Junior Dos Santos. I'm pretty sure he's gonna knock Roy Nelson out.
Those are the only fights I care about but the other fights should be good too. Great card tonight. Definitely worth the money. :D

J

john montana

I haven't seen anything about fitch being out. Source? Hope he is fighting. Great looking card.

C

capblack

I haven't seen anything about fitch being out. Source? Hope he is fighting. Great looking card.

its all over the net. thats why there not showing the prelims on spike, rumor has it. but no fitch isn't fighting

C

capblack

its all over the net. thats why there not showing the prelims on spike, rumor has it. but no fitch isn't fighting. oh yehh go chael!!!!!!!

M

metalfisher76

Man! Bummer about Jon. This`ll be good though, I hope....

C

capblack

looks like the rumors were wrong, this has been a great card so far, glad fitch is fighting though

chael is a badass. i can't wait for the rematch

T

TTFishon

I have a new found respect for Chael. He's a good loser. He talks a lot of crap but that's part of his game. I didn't think Anderson was himself throughout the fight, then I found out he had hurt ribs. Cheers for Anderson for defending his belt!!!

F

FishAssassin

Chael did a great job. But if you leave yourself open for that split second you can get caught. Both Chael and Dan Henderson were submitted by Silva. The guy is a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu. Silva had sore ribs and I am sure that impacted him some. But he still has room to improve on the ground against a wrestler for sure. Great fight!! I was glad to see someone take it to him.

T

Throbbit _Shane

chael won the first 4 rounds then let up. oh well anderson is the man :D

C

capblack

chael won the first 4 rounds then let up. oh well anderson is the man :D

i dont think chaell gave up, i think he got caught. this fight will definitely put his name out there. he will get some more good fights. i dont buy the sore rib excuse of silvas, i think chaell found his weakness, and tried to capitalize on it, either way, im glad i watched yesterday, one of the best cards yet. as far as the next one, ill pass, the new action movie actor vs boxer will be interesting, but i will read about it afterwards. Brian

J

john montana

Hail Mary by silva. Chael had it won. Great strategy by chael, just bummed he postured up there at the end. He should have stayed chest to chest an kept pounding away. Great card.

C

cookshot

What a great fight. Chael was one of my wrestling coaches when I was a kid so I was pulling for him pretty hard. Awesome fight! Too bad he reacted and tapped at the end, definitely won the rest of the fight til the last minute, too bad.

Top Bottom