UFC 116 Lesnar vs. Carwin

• Thread starter Throbbit _Shane
  • Start date

UFC 116 Lesnar vs. Carwin

• Total voters
T

Throbbit _Shane

Who are u going for tonight ? me im going for Shane Carwin!!!

S

SNDSLGR

Lesnar is a tool and I am gonna have a huge smile on my face when Carwin knocks his ass out at the end of the first!!

R

rippin fish lips

shane carwin! i dont like lesnar, like SNDSLGR said he's a TOOL.

T

TTFishon

I voted for Carwin too. I hope Lesnar gets has butt kicked good.

M

metalfisher76

I`m goin fer Carwin as well. Brock has a new attitude since his ailment, but....how long will it last? I want to see what he says AFTER getting knocked out! If he`s graceful in defeat, then right on!

T

Troutcatcher

Dang, carwin got some good hits on brock but got choked out on the 2nd round. Brock is weak imo. Much more better fighters than him.

S

SNDSLGR

Gotta give it to Brock, he waited out the storm and took the win. He wasn't an ******* after wining either which was nice to see.

B

bigdog

I think one of the problems is that Carwin isn't use to going for a long time seeings how all have ended in the first round and he looked some what winded and wore out after the first round. Think he spent to much energy on trying to and thinking he was going to knock Brock out like the rest. Brock being in wrestling (even being fake) is use to going for a long time and that worked out for the better for him also his football playing back ground helps. He is new to UFC but is doing a good job for making a name for himself. Very humble about his win and that I liked. He isn't my favorite but have to say he can take a beating and stay awake, and also can dish out a good beating although really didn't get to see that this time, think it might be a while befor the belt is took from him. Still was a good fight and the rest of the card was good to. Loved the second fight even though it ended a little different then I thought it was going to with the way it started out.

I got the wife hooked on the UFC now to bad I can't get her in to fishing like that.

CJ

Top Bottom