Ufc 112

T

TTFishon

Who do you think will win for the title. I'm picking BJ for the lightweight and Silva for the middleweight. I wouldn't mind seeing Frankie Edgar win. In fact, I'd like to see him win but I think BJ has more skills. As for the middleweight bout I'm rooting for Silva and I think he will win.

F

fishkiller

I'd say Penn is going to take Edgar and I think Silva would win the stand up game. It's always interesting wathching 2 BJJ black belts go at it. It is the UFC and anyone can win on any given night. It's going to be nice to see Matt Hughes again.

B

BlackBass

I'm taking Penn over Edgar . Last fight against Sanchez he looked better then he ever has. I would love to see Hughes beat Gracie, going to be a good fight. If Hughes decides to take this fight to the ground he will surely have to be aware of the Gracie bjj. And the all mighty Anderson Silva. I dont know how a guy can honestly sit back and tell himself that Anderson Silva is going to get beat. HOWEVER i think hes going to get put on his back, and at the very least get his ground game some work. Damian Mia is world class on the ground. can't wait to watch these fights tonight.

F

fishkiller

Silva is a complete disgrace to the sport of mma. I will never buy another ppv with him on the card!!

T

TTFishon

Yeah, it was kind of disrespectful. I don't really know what his problem was. If he fights GSP I will pay to see that fight.

B

BlackBass

Sheesh i look like an idiot. Penn didn't do anything to win that fight, however i dont think he lost it either. I wouldnt **** on Anderson Silva if he was on fire. Dana white has publicly stated that Silva will not get the GSP fight that he does not deserver it. I think the UFC owes the fans who payed for this fight a free PPV event , 50 bucks i payed was a complete waste of money. Im not paying to watch Machida Rua II thats for damn sure.

T

TTFishon

Yeah, I take back what I said in the above post. I probably won't pay to watch ppv anymore not that I paid for this one. I've paid for other ones that I didn't think were worth it. Just think if you were there and you paid $500 dollars how pissed you'd be. The BJ fight was lame. BJ didn't seem like the BJ that wins fights. I've said this before and I'll say it again. It almost looked like he threw the fight on purpose.

T

Throbbit _Shane

im glad i didn't spend money on that one...

rashad and rampage i will

X

xltom

Watch out! There's ears everywhere around here these days.....

Damn, I forgot the fights were this weekend...wish I hadn't seen this thread...I gotta go see what silva did this time...

T

TTFishon

Watch out! There's ears everywhere around here these days.....

Damn, I forgot the fights were this weekend...wish I hadn't seen this thread...I gotta go see what silva did this time...

I think he made an ass out of himself while he beat up his opponent.

F

fishkiller

I think he was practicing for dancing with the stars.

Top Bottom