UFC 111 in a theater near you

T

TTFishon

For the first time UFC is teaming up with a movie theater near you. March 27th for $.25.00. Don't know if I'll make. That's the day of the lookout fish off.

B

BlackBass

I Never miss a paper view fight, however i dont think watching a fight in a traditional movie theater would be fun.Can you imagine being in chair watching a mma fight? I would much rather pay 45 $ and have some buddy's over for pizza and beers.:)

E

eggs

Dana White's fat ass ego ruined UFC for me and I watched every fight for 6 years..

PASS!

T

TTFishon

I Never miss a paper view fight, however i dont think watching a fight in a traditional movie theater would be fun.Can you imagine being in chair watching a mma fight? I would much rather pay 45 $ and have some buddy's over for pizza and beers.:)

I thought about that after I posted this. I'd rather drink beer and watch it at home too.

T

Throbbit _Shane

I wouldnt pay 25 to see it that way...

In Eagle Point u can watch it at a restaurant Antonios i think

L

lilsalmon

I have never watched a "paper view" fight but pizza and beer sounds good.....:D

B

BlackBass

Ok your invited Lilsalmon :) Did you get out and fish yesterday>?

A

autofisher

There's a couple of bars in this area that airs it too. It would be kind of cool to see it on a big screen though.

There's a bar/theatre here in Salem that charges $12 to watch the fights and they have a full bar with grub and everything. It's pretty good.

L

lilsalmon

Ok your invited Lilsalmon :) Did you get out and fish yesterday>?

Sweeet...I did fish but I went to Stayton and the rest area....you probably read it already but TD send me a good article on the south fork...sounds promising!!!! I think that is the next stop after the Nestucca tomorrow.

T

troutmasta

Dana White's fat ass ego ruined UFC for me and I watched every fight for 6 years..

PASS!
Im a die hard fight fan always will be. Dana white is the defention of Capitalist. He could give a rats ass about the fans! Ufc 100 got over 20,000,000 in revenue. NO fighter has ever come close to a million dollar paycheck EVER. 25 bucks is a F&%^$* JOKE. He can Kiss my A$$. Watch stike force, they have Fedor THE BADDEST DUDE IN THE WORLD (someone white will never have) They have at least 2 of the top 5 ranked (world rankings) fighters in every class. Ufc only has 1 top ranked lightwieght, Bj penn. Hes ruining it. Like in portland. They couldnt sell out so on the last day the drop ringside seats to 100$ I paid 250 for nose bleeds the day it went on sale. All the 'true' fans got F%^$&ed.

F

fishkiller

Im a die hard fight fan always will be. Dana white is the defention of Capitalist. He could give a rats ass about the fans! Ufc 100 got over 20,000,000 in revenue. NO fighter has ever come close to a million dollar paycheck EVER. 25 bucks is a F&%^$* JOKE. He can Kiss my A$$. Watch stike force, they have Fedor THE BADDEST DUDE IN THE WORLD (someone white will never have) They have at least 2 of the top 5 ranked (world rankings) fighters in every class. Ufc only has 1 top ranked lightwieght, Bj penn. Hes ruining it. Like in portland. They couldnt sell out so on the last day the drop ringside seats to 100$ I paid 250 for nose bleeds the day it went on sale. All the 'true' fans got F%^$&ed.

The only way I would see it in the theatre is if were in3D. I would rather watch with my buddies and drink a few beers. As for the UFC goes, if you think the only good fighter is B.J. Penn you don't follow the UFC. Dana White is a brilliant business man, he took the the UFC from bankruptcy to a $maker. All of the wieght classes are stacked!! I only wish they had a 145 class, but they own the WEC so I guess it's no big deal. Uriah should step up to 155 and fight in the UFC and that would silence the ney-sayers, he would get destroyed. Too bad you jumped the gun right out of the gate , closer to the fight tickets were cheap!!

Last edited:
B

beaverfan

I hate to say it but if your so obsessed with UFC that you call people names because they don't like it then perhaps your the re-tard (it's actually spelled retard)

T

troutmasta

The only way I would see it in the theatre is if were in3D. I would rather watch with my buddies and drink a few beers. As for the UFC goes, if you think the only good fighter is B.J. Penn you are a re-tard!! Dana White is a brilliant business man, he took the the UFC from bankruptcy to a $maker. All of the wieght classes are stacked!! I only wish they had a 145 class, but they own the WEC so I guess it's no big deal. Uriah should step up to 155 and fight in the UFC and that would silence the ney-sayers, he would get destroyed. Too bad you jumped the gun right out of the gate , closer to the fight tickets were cheap!!

Read the quote RETARD I said the UFC only has one of the top five ranked light weight fighters. The rest fight in Dream, you probably dont know what that is though. Fox news doesn't talk about it.
This is the WORLD lightwieght ranking
1. Bj penn
2.SHINYA AOKI
3.Joachim Hansen
4.Josh Thomson
Tell me how many of those fighters are in the UFC??? ONE just like I said..
You right wingers are all the same.. Change the facts, or modify what was said to your own benefit...
Oh yah I also said dana white was the defention of capatalist, so your argument about him being a good buisness man is mute. I said he was a great buisnessman. Read between the lines.....or is that too much work for your fat ass.....retard.
Finally I said Fedor is the baddest dude(white will never have him). Once again you have to have the ability to READ and an IQ above your age to get that.

ps Im still waiting for you to adress the fact that we borrowed money from China to invade Iraq????
Hit me up when Sean Hannity tells you what to say..... Good night and good luck.;)

Last edited:
T

Throbbit _Shane

No reason to call names over cage fighting, guys :D

UFC is the best organization no arguing that.

Yes they dont have fedor and some of the other top figheres but overall they do have the best fighters.

I personally would like to see MMA in a Olympics or some other competition where the best fighters go against each other.

BTW Uriah isn't the best fight in his weight class :)

M

metalfisher76

Popcorn anyone??? I`m still trying to figure where the first "retard" flinging came from????
o I get it "diarreah of the mouth"!
never mind
(DING)my popcorn is done

F

fishkiller

Ps learn a thing or two about fighting Uriah Faber can't fight at 155. I leave it at that

Why can't he fight at 155? He walks around at probably 160. Please enlighten me with your almighty wisdom.:lol:

F

fishkiller

I hate to say it but if your so obsessed with UFC that you call people names because they don't like it then perhaps your the re-tard (it's actually spelled retard)

Re-tard was actually my crude attemt at satire. Dang you "Family Guy" it was funnier on the show. Don't take it personally. BTW I love the new avatar.:D Chip Kelly as Boss Hog, now that's funny.:lol:

T

troutmasta

Sorry if I offended any one with my bad language. Kinda got mad. I'm done arguing with this jerk, its like trying to teach a chair to conversate. Once again sorry for tossing that word around=)
Im done with this thread, you can find me under the "catching big ass fish thread".

Top Bottom