two open seats for tomorrow (22nd)

O
osmosis
PM me for details. It will be on the clackamas river at 8am. The morning will be chinook and second half of the trip (after we see what the chinook are doing) will be for steelhead.

Reactions: Bfishin
F
FishFinger
Dibs on one seat.........lol

O
osmosis
It's all yours.
There one down, one to go.

P
PDXKush
Id like the other !! Let me know what we need !

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Someday

Someday

Osmosis;
Good Lord,I can't believe you don't have at least a couple dozen guys screaming for a seat! :shock: That is a HUGELY generous offer! It's almost comically ironic considering how many guys are begging you and AA for free rides so they can learn from you. I'm off to physical therapy at that time or I would have been the second in line. I would love to meet you and see if you fit my mental image. I imagine you as a fun loving,serious kind of guy not unlike my 30 year old son. Someday. In the meantime,be safe my friend.
Barb

K
kfallscody
Man I wish I didn't live so far away. I'd be ALL over that.. got a huge salmon/steelhead skunk to get rid of.. :)

A
ArcticAmoeba
This is a good opportunity guys. The fish are biting, and I took a Chinook this afternoon in a classic hole. He knows his stuff, and you will enjoy sidedrifting in his sled if you have never experienced it. Divers got us that huge brat, so your chances are good at hooking a big fish tomorrow. Good luck guys.

J
just1nook
PM sent:pray:

S
Surejam
WOW.... that's an awesome thing to do. Obviously one hell of a guy. If I didn't have to work, I would be jumping at the opportunity to go and learn what I could 1st hand.

Maybe one of these days you (You and or AA) can show me the way to catch.......I just feed the fish for now !!

Well, post some pictures and let us know how it went.

Surejam

M
mgdguy
#$%^#&^@ Work!!! :mad:

B
Bfishin
What a nice gesture man...Unemployed guy here always down for some fishin!

M
meluvtrout
osmosis said:
PM me for details. It will be on the clackamas river at 8am. The morning will be chinook and second half of the trip (after we see what the chinook are doing) will be for steelhead.

Sunday! :dance:Sunday! :dance:Sunday! :dance:Sunday!

:pray:​

K
Kodiak
Go get 'em!!!!

Go get 'em!!!!

The lucky two applicants in the seat drawing are in for a great time. The increadoullous amounts of knowledge would be worth well over $150.00 a seat. Have fun guys...kill big fish!!!!!

Troutski
Troutski
What he said....

What he said....

mgdguy said:
#$%^#&^@ Work!!! :mad:
:mad::(:( Work........sure does get in the way sometimes.

Chuck

T
Thuggin4Life
Wow a generous offer. I wish i still lived in portland. You seem to know what your doing and anyone would be a fool not to go. Heck I would even call in sick just to go.

A
ArcticAmoeba
I took the squirt over to the mouth of the Creek to practice his fly fishing casts, and do what I really went out there for...Petrified wood hunting... Lots of great finds in the wood depot., and kid killer found this one too, on a Crystal Caddis. I hooked one more on an egg pattern, but I expect you guys found a fish or two??? Good day for us hunting fossilized wood, and a got into a couple half fresh Steelhead above you guys. Hope it panned out as planned.

DSC00046.jpg

V
VagrantAngler
I knew I shouldn't have gone in to work this morning:(

Oh well I guess I'll hike around the river this afternoon.

O
osmosis
Today sucked as far as catching goes, but it was spent with good company. We got one jack and that was it for sea run fish. Dang close to a skunk!

P
PDXKush
I'm sure it was better than your best day @ work :)