Tweekers and thieves

T

Thuggin4Life

So does anyone know the difference between a tweeker and a thief? A thief will steal your stuff. a tweeker will steal your stuff and help you look for it.

E

eggs

haha thats funny...

I had my car broke into about 8 years at 7:30 in the morning at Mt. Hood CC by some tweekers, I was there for 10 minutes w/ doors locked and alarm set.. I walked to the car and saw the hood up and doors and trunk open(heart drops).. I look and they cut my alarm positive(no backup horn at the time)... they stole my radio(no console damage or cut wires) and sub(unbolted it from the trunk), it wasn't anything special and only $300 worth of stuff... but to get to the sub they had to move around 5 grand worth of snap-on impacts and tools to get to it, used them to unbolt the sub and just left them in the trunk... a thief would have taken the radio/sub and the tools..

Last edited:
T

Thuggin4Life

wow can't believe the missed they tools. after seeing the tools the stereo would have been last on my list.

E

eggs

i know right.. there were 2 brand new air impacts, 3 air torques, a full set of standard and metric sockets and wrenches, and 10 different size ratchets... my trunk was FULL of tools.. I had them with me to give to a buddy of mine from another buddy.. I was just delivering them as a favor.. I was pumped they didn't take any of it as it wasn't mine..

M

Mike123

I'm sick of all the tweaker and hillbillys on the South S... ugh.

B

BlackBass

HaHa Mike your right S santiam is tweeker heaven :) I hate linn county with a passion :) .

Troutski

Troutski

Fishing Fourm

Fishing Fourm

Please let this thread go by by....it tends to bring out the anger in each person that has had the misfortune of being a victim. Warnings are great but lets try to keep the name calling and stereotyping to a bare minimum. This site was and is still about teaching and learning from one another about fishing...
Thanks for your cooperation

Chuck