Tv and movies anyone?

brandon4455

brandon4455

lets name some favorite movies and tv shows and what kind you like in general. i like comedy and horror. sometimes documentaries. my fav movies are zombie stuff like zombieland (love woody he's a bada$$) resident evil nightmare on elm street anything scary or funny and action is pretty cool too. tv shows family guy. grew up watching beavis and butthead XD bones, dexter ,csi true blood (hate most stupid vampire stuff but its an awesome show) jackass,and the channel 12 news on fox every morning to see weather for fishg HAHAHA. lets hear your favs everone! all the best,

brandon

T

Throbbit _Shane

I watch sports, Blazers when i can(their tv contract sux) I even watch the Mariners and they suck :D Then there is football and ill watch pretty much any game. MMA is up there with football with me, ill watch anyone from amateurs to pros that dont fight in the ufc. Besides sports ill watch discovery channel or the history channel, the alligator hunter show was great!

brandon4455

brandon4455

I watch sports, Blazers when i can(their tv contract sux) I even watch the Mariners and they suck :D Then there is football and ill watch pretty much any game. MMA is up there with football with me, ill watch anyone from amateurs to pros that dont fight in the ufc. Besides sports ill watch discovery channel or the history channel, the alligator hunter show was great!

UFC is pretty cool. i use to watch boxing and i forgot to mention i love to watch college and NFL football favorite NFL team it patriots and favorite college is DUCKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

Throbbit _Shane

The last movie i saw from start to end was, Get him to the greek. That was a hilarious movie :D

B

BobbiDollPDX

Get Him to the Greek was flipping hilarious.

I'm not big into the Zombie genre but Zombieland was pretty awesome. Not a big fan of the new AMC series The Walking Dead. I think the acting sucks and really, how many hours of zombie shuffling around can one person stand? Another good zombie movie was The Crazies.

I need to go see Paranormal Activity 2. While my mom and sister are over Thanksgiving weekend, I'm going to take them to see either Tangled, the new Disney movie about Rapunzel or Burlesque with Christina Aguilara and Cher.

On TV, I watch, Dexter, True Blood (The Twilight movies are pathetic), Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Survivor, Hell's Kitchen, (glee), and Raising Hope. Thank goodness for DVR.

On the weekends, I'll turn on the ID Channel which is all crime based stuff, lots of 48 hours and Dateline and let it run in the background all day, or find a marathon of something totally mindless like Parking Wars.

B

bigsteel

Get Him to the Greek was flipping hilarious.

I'm not big into the Zombie genre but Zombieland was pretty awesome. Not a big fan of the new AMC series The Walking Dead. I think the acting sucks and really, how many hours of zombie shuffling around can one person stand? Another good zombie movie was The Crazies.

I need to go see Paranormal Activity 2. While my mom and sister are over Thanksgiving weekend, I'm going to take them to see either Tangled, the new Disney movie about Rapunzel or Burlesque with Christina Aguilara and Cher.

On TV, I watch, Dexter, True Blood (The Twilight movies are pathetic), Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Survivor, Hell's Kitchen, (glee), and Raising Hope. Thank goodness for DVR.

On the weekends, I'll turn on the ID Channel which is all crime based stuff, lots of 48 hours and Dateline and let it run in the background all day, or find a marathon of something totally mindless like Parking Wars.

breaking bad is an awesome series,,my brother and i just finished watchin all of them

H

halibuthitman

well, I don't have cable.. and watch about 1 hr of t.v a week... so no favorites there, but whenever I want to laught I put in Independence Day.. I love that movie, and I have seen SlingBlade about 200 times.... carl is my hereo..

brandon4455

brandon4455

well, I don't have cable.. and watch about 1 hr of t.v a week... so no favorites there, but whenever I want to laught I put in Independence Day.. I love that movie, and I have seen SlingBlade about 200 times.... carl is my hereo..

independence day is awesome. i use to watch it over and over again years back.

troutdude

troutdude

TV shows:

X 2 on Pawn Stars. Chum Lee cracks me up!

Used to be into American Idol, but no longer... ZZZzzzz

Star Trek (original, some Next Gen., early DS-9, most of Voyager, but almost NONE of "Enterprise")

Andy Griffith (it never gets old) (gotta love Ernest T. Bass...LOL)

The Beverly Hillbillies

The Guns of Will Sonnett (67-68)

The Invaders (67-68)

The Prisoner (all 17 episodes - also late 60's)

Original Twilight Zone

Original Outer Limits

Dark Shadows

The Rat Patrol...

OK, OK, so I AM OLD!!! ;-)

MOVIES:

Animal House

Grumpy Old Men

Dennis the Menace

Star Wars (the original 3 movies...the new ones are lame)

Star Trek: Wrath of Khan

Batman (w/ Michael Keaton)

Spiderman 1 & 2

Iron Man 1

etc, etc, etc

P.S. HERE IS THE VERY FIRST TRAILER, FOR THE UPCOMING GREEN LANTERN MOVIE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hTiRnqnvDs

Last edited:
C

capblack

dave..if i ever meet ya i think we would get along just fine. love both of those shows xD

x2 and i like pickers as well. its hilarious how many shows are popping up that are trying to copy pawn stars, FAIL!!

R

Rascal

Glee, C-span..... Jk Jk

No the real stuff is House, The Office, and for those day when you can't go fishing Hog Quest

By the way i also agree Zombie movies rock Zombieland was great
I also am very fond of British comedy

Top Bottom