Turkey Hunting around Corvallis

T
Team CF
I am not asking for spots or anything like that just areas and maybe some public land places within an hour drive or so. Thanks

R
RunWithSasquatch
Ill PM you with a couple easy places just out side Philomath on some Starker land.

Troutski
Troutski
This so cool, I have been so lucky over the last 10 years. Where I chose to Steelhead fish ODFW started a stocking project and these birds have found a niche and are doing very well. These birds taste soooooo goooood, amazingly goooooood.
Best of luck to you, would one say "bird on" ?

Chuck

S
strawberry shortcake
Hell guys, set up some old cars in Lebanon with biggggg Assssss side mirrors and the turkeys will come out of the woodwork to fight the turkey in the mirror. I lived in Albany. The Albany Democrat used to come out with pictures of turkeys standing on top of car roofs and hoods, as well as trying to peck at the image in the side mirrors. Don't know why they preferred to live in Lebanon.

D
Dr. Pill
First Turkey hunt

First Turkey hunt

RunWithSasquatch said:
Ill PM you with a couple easy places just out side Philomath on some Starker land.

Hey, I was wondering if you could let me know where those turkey places are. I have never been turkey hunting before but got my sportsman combo pack this year and have a friend who is from Washington who used to go turkey hunting a lot but we have no idea where to go. Any help?

Thank you!