Tuna guide advice

T
troutmasta
Im going to try to book a tuna trip for sometime in the next couple of weeks, does anyone have any advice????

B
BobbiDollPDX
I'm going out with Captain's Reel Deep Sea Fishing for the 2nd time this year on September 11th. 18 hour trip.

T
TTFishon
BobbiDollPDX said:
I'm going out with Captain's Reel Deep Sea Fishing for the 2nd time this year on September 11th. 18 hour trip.

How much did that trip cost?

B
BobbiDollPDX
The 12 hour is $225 and the 18 hour is $315

T
troutmasta
BobbiDollPDX said:
The 12 hour is $225 and the 18 hour is $315

Just Booked my trip for tomorrow morning!!!! Wish me luck!!!

B
BobbiDollPDX
troutmasta said:
Just Booked my trip for tomorrow morning!!!! Wish me luck!!!

Are you doing the 12 hour or the 18 hour?

T
TTFishon
Thanks BobbiDoll and good luck Troutmasta.

T
troutmasta
BobbiDollPDX said:
Are you doing the 12 hour or the 18 hour?

12. I'm poor and it was a gift. I'm. VERY excited in Newport now camping tonight

B
BobbiDollPDX
Either trip will be a blast. I love both crews that go out for Tuna. Be sure to tell them Bobbi says hi.

Have a great time and good score on getting it as a gift!

W
wormosa
BobbiDollPDX said:
Either trip will be a blast. I love both crews that go out for Tuna. Be sure to tell them Bobbi says hi.

Have a great time and good score on getting it as a gift!
and tell us how you did lol

B
BobbiDollPDX
wormosa said:
and tell us how you did lol

He is probably still on his way home. He wouldn't have been off the water till at least 6pm, then getting his fish cleaned and filleted.

T
troutmasta
BobbiDollPDX said:
He is probably still on his way home. He wouldn't have been off the water till at least 6pm, then getting his fish cleaned and filleted.

Indeed, didn't get home till LATE! Im tired today! Lots of tuna, lots of great news, will write full report with pics tonight. Oh yeah Bobbi, Gerald one of the captains knows who you are and said, "Hello
All I can say now is we had 5 people on big boat trolling 7 or eight rods the first hook up had so many rods downt the captain had to come help reel em in.

B
BobbiDollPDX
troutmasta said:
Indeed, didn't get home till LATE! Im tired today! Lots of tuna, lots of great news, will write full report with pics tonight. Oh yeah Bobbi, Gerald one of the captains knows who you are and said, "Hello
All I can say now is we had 5 people on big boat trolling 7 or eight rods the first hook up had so many rods downt the captain had to come help reel em in.

That means you had Glenn for a deckhand. He is a really hard worker. I love those guys.