Tueville in high water

T
the salmon kid
went down to tueville today and ended up getting 2 steelhead and 3 chinook on the fly pole , the water was kinda high,. but,. i took some of your advice and tried fishing close to the sides of the river AND IT WORKED
for the steelhead i was using a egg pattern ugly bug
and for the chinook i was using a leach commet
here are the pics

• tuevill steel.jpg
  • tuevill chinny.jpg
  • tuevill chin.jpg
  • tueville chinney.jpg
  • tue ville steel.jpg
C
colbypearson
the salmon kid said:
went down to tueville today and ended up getting 2 steelhead and 3 chinook on the fly pole , the water was kinda high,. but,. i took some of your advice and tried fishing close to the sides of the river AND IT WORKED
for the steelhead i was using a egg pattern ugly bug
and for the chinook i was using a leach commet
here are the pics
we should go sometime dude i got a new swimbait rod that could double as a salmon rod too,... let me know!

T
the salmon kid
i am going again today and monday to tueville if you want to go

C
colbypearson
the salmon kid said:
i am going again today and monday to tueville if you want to go

i dont know about then but if you go next weekend i will have time to get all the stuff i need and everything just let me know this week at school and we can talk about it what i should get etc...

kirkster
kirkster
colbypearson said:
i dont know about then but if you go next weekend i will have time to get all the stuff i need and everything just let me know this week at school and we can talk about it what i should get etc...

Oh come on did I hear "at school":rolleyes: Just look at the pics bro.:shock: That school will still be there when the runs over.;) As an elder I just need to make sure you youngins got your priorities in order.:D

T
Thuggin4Life
looks like you have no problem catching fish.

T
the salmon kid
went fishing all weekend and the total for all fish added up was 18 Chinook, 9 steel head, and 4 coho, it was one hell of a week end using a fly pole with a ugly bud and coper john dropper and the biggest was a 12 lb Nate buck on a easy egg and for the salmon i was using a black leach comet and my bud got a 47lb fall Chinook and the coho hit a marabou 1/8 oz purple,olive green and black jig under a bobber and the biggest was about 9-10 lbs all fish where released and we had a great time. i mite be drifting the river this weekend from tekelma park to former gold Rey and when i do i will keep every one posted on what works and what doesn't

F
FishFiddle
Those are some incredible numbers! Are you seeing any of the half-pounders in the upper section?

kirkster
kirkster
the salmon kid said:
went fishing all weekend and the total for all fish added up was 18 Chinook, 9 steel head, and 4 coho, it was one hell of a week end using a fly pole with a ugly bud and coper john dropper and the biggest was a 12 lb Nate buck on a easy egg and for the salmon i was using a black leach comet and my bud got a 47lb fall Chinook and the coho hit a marabou 1/8 oz purple,olive green and black jig under a bobber and the biggest was about 9-10 lbs all fish where released and we had a great time. i mite be drifting the river this weekend from tekelma park to former gold Rey and when i do i will keep every one posted on what works and what doesn't

Wow I just went back to work after a Three year weekend fishing trip. Im thiking I went back to soon after reading this I might have to think about taking a couple more years off and making you guys my new best friends. What do ya think. LOL

T
the salmon kid
fishfiddle, we have been catching many half pounders every now and then on egg pattern flys and ear hair nymphs and a few on midges
and kirkster we could always use another fishin buddy;)

H
Hawk
Them are some reel Beauties Bro.
Great Job.
:clap::clap::clap:
:lol::lol::lol:
:cool::cool:

T
the salmon kid
thanks i will be going again this weekend on a drift trip down the rogue and when i get back i will get the pics and info to this site

Last edited: