Tucca luv'n

E
eggs
YoungBuck and I took OFF to the Nestucca this morning.. after a couple hours we had this cute little guy to show for our time.... it damn near banked itself, no chasing needed for this one... 8lbs cleaned and gutted..

2010-06-12%2006.47.52.jpg

C
Cohosanders
:DNice Job Guys!!!!:clap: I gotta get out w/Y'all soon.:cool: That sure is a purdy fish;)

T
Thuggin4Life
nice fish but i was hoping for another one of your videos running in the river. way to go guys.

O
OnTheFly
OHHHH...DUDE! Did that come in on the new rod??????

E
eggs
Man I wish.... I tosseed flys for hours after trying to nail on but no dice...

That one took some old used up egg skeen... all the eggs were gone just while shii..stuff and a pink corky,,

B
BlackBass
Nice fish man. Had fun fishing with you guys this morning. Was a tuff bite but least you got a good one. Youngbuck and I saw a fish roll and two cast later he runs his bait through the hole lifts his rod fish on couldnt reel down because his smoke was in his hand :) Love it. Saw a guy lose a 15+ Chinook because he had a pre tied leader that he thought was 15lb test come to find out it was 8 i was telling the guy to put the schtick on him LOL to funny. Youngbuck we wont discuss that cigarette incident :) :) :)

B
bigdog
Nice job Erin, looks like you have been doing pretty good lately.
Tom bro tell me you didn't choose a smoke over a fish man :lol:

S
Swamp Puppy
very nice...man that fish is the perfect BBQ size! can't wait to get down there in a couple of days and see if i can't grab a small river fish!

A
autofisher
Way to go brotha!! If I didn't have all the graduations and family in town, I would've been there with ya. Soon, we will hammer fish together!

E
eggs
That fish cut red... soo good I think I will have more tonight!

M
metalfisher76
Nice steel man!!! Glad ya didn`t have to go chasin.

N
nwkiller
booya

E
eggs
Swamp Puppy said:
very nice...man that fish is the perfect BBQ size! can't wait to get down there in a couple of days and see if i can't grab a small river fish!

Nailed it at the same hole as I always go to... 8/10 times fishing there ended with fish landed..

B
BlackBass
metalfisher76 said:
Nice steel man!!! Glad ya didn`t have to go chasin.

Chinook :)

M
metalfisher76
O yeah>:redface: I didn`t even really look. I read the post and he said "little guy". I see fish and pics of fish a lot so I`m more into reading stories:)

E
eggs
yea it was small for a nook over there.. when we landed it the first thing I said as I was walking over to Tom(who grabbed it for me) was "is that a steely?" then I saw the black mouth.. must of been a 3 year fish.. to big to be a jack(5lb) but not big enough to be a 4 year(15lb)

F
fishingfreak
Good job guys! Thats a nice fish!

S
Swamp Puppy
eggs said:
Nailed it at the same hole as I always go to... 8/10 times fishing there ended with fish landed..

thought you might have.... btw, i re-read my post and i guess it might be able to be taken 2 ways. i can't wait to get down there and catch a small-river fish. not a small fish out of a river. lol. i'll take a bright 8lb'er over a 30+ lb'er all day every day. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM....Droooooooooooooool.

B
bigsteel
way to go bro,,,,,you havin good luck at the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
eggs
Going back in a couple weeks... with hopes of one on the fly!