Rivers Tualatin River Fishing Reports

Wilsonriverfisher
Wilsonriverfisher
bubs said:
The tualatin is awesome i made a post in 2007 about my love for that river. Many different types of fish species in it and numerous wildlife as well around it. It is a good resource for the wildlife and a great asset for the community. Nothing bests worms on the bottom but lets just say you need a lot of gear to fish that way on the tualatin but nothing i repeat nothing will be worms Floated on or off the bottom

bass
bass
Worms are a great bait for the big T if you want to fish with live bait. You will catch every species using them. The only issue is that fish (especially bass) will often swallow the hook when fishing with worms. I prefer lures when bass fishing for that reason.

Reactions: Wilsonriverfisher
Wilsonriverfisher
Wilsonriverfisher
bass said:
Worms are a great bait for the big T if you want to fish with live bait. You will catch every species using them. The only issue is that fish (especially bass) will often swallow the hook when fishing with worms. I prefer lures when bass fishing for that reason.
I am a lure guy so i get it i just love the variety of catches with a worm on the tualatin. I am not really into saving bass in the tualatin unfortunately i wish they were gone so our native species can thrive. I hate to say i catch and kill invasive And not native species And i feel really good about it for two reasons . 1 it benefits the native population 2. It feeds the plants and or wildlife. I know some hate to hear that but i am
A native minded guy lets help Our sensitive native species thrive