trout

B

bassin16

last summer i was down in the area at my uncles i was bass fishing a lot and one afternoon i desided to walk down to saunders lake and i was just using a rainbow trout rooster tail the whole time casting off the bank into the middle of a little cove right by the road and i would catch a trout about every 5 or so casts it was really fun

D

deejay

saunders is also a good place to get some bass ive done pretty well there out of my pontoon boat running frogs over the lily pads in the back

S

scottishsmokedsalmon

fished there yesterday for about a hour before the rain started,no bites,didn't see anyone else catching,might be better once it is stocked.

W

womanwhofishes

This lake was stocked with 3000 Trout as well yesterday..per ODFW

S

scottishsmokedsalmon

went out there today,for about an hour managed to catch one
on a rooster tail,only just legal and not much flesh on it,but it was a nice day out.

D

deejay

its just after the blinking light outside hauser heading to lakeside on the left there is the litlle day use area where everyone bank fishes or you can walk down the rail road tracks that splits the lake and fish the rocks the lake is actually pretty big there is arms all over ive had my bass boat out there a couple of times

troutdude

troutdude

I live in Corvallis, so none of your directions make any sense...except maybe it is near Lakeside. And I'm not even sure where that is. The coast?

G

gottafish

It's inbetween Coos Bay & Reedsport, near Lakeside & Tenmile Lakes. I haven't fished it, but have fished Tenmile & Eel. I will have to try it sometime.

Top Bottom