Trout east of the coastal range

Cooper

I'm a recent Pocono Mts. in PA. Is there any trout fishing in the streams flowing east out the Coastal Range and readily access able from McMinnville?
Back home they would be teeming with fish, but as the say goes, you can go home again..

......... and, when I was out here 7-8 yrs. ago, I found a website that described many of the streams and what could be caught in them .... anyone know this site?

troutdude

Trout fishing is a lake or reservoir thing only; at this time of the year. Streams don't open until late May.

4labs

Will be fishing most of the lakes in my area (roseburg) soon and as the snow melts head over to the La Pine area during summer at least a few times a month. Have a open seat a lot of times on the boat if your in the area for OFF members
Mark
541-849-2188

brandon4455

Trout fishing is a lake or reservoir thing only; at this time of the year. Streams don't open until late May.
Jay, newer to the regulations about 3 years ago, a handful of east slope coast range streams (small Willamette tribs) were opened to year round trout fishing. However, outside of the normal season of may through October they’re catch and release only. There are also 2 or 3 on the coast open year round above barriers to anadromous fish.

troutdude

Jay, newer to the regulations about 3 years ago, a handful of east slope coast range streams (small Willamette tribs) were opened to year round trout fishing. However, outside of the normal season of may through October they’re catch and release only. There are also 2 or 3 on the coast open year round above barriers to anadromous fish.
Thanks for adding that Brandon. :)

Top Bottom