Trolling in Lookout resivoir?

F
FishSlayer420
Has anybody ever had any luck in this lake? What is the most abundant species in this lake heard there was some Walleye and some other fish in there was thinking about trolling it this week. Anyone have any info they want to share?:D

F
Finneus Polebender
FishSlayer420 said:
Has anybody ever had any luck in this lake? What is the most abundant species in this lake heard there was some Walleye and some other fish in there was thinking about trolling it this week. Anyone have any info they want to share?:D

We used triple teasers , wedding rings w/ worm and flatfish trolling either straight weight or behind lake troll dinged the crap out of impressive native trout an kokanee this at the inlet dont think its open now "research stuff" but have friends that talk about trollin for the kokanee by the dam too dont know about walleye do think there are landlock salmon in there though think thats what they be researchinat the mouth

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
FishSlayer420 said:

Tuck I got plenty of advice for lookout advice but we stayed at fall creek. Hit me up and we can take the boat up if you want to catch some fish. Went and got some more trolling gear after the last trip. Need to make people put a deposit down when they fish my gear.

F
FishSlayer420
Sounds like it who lost it this time? so you want to roll lookout this week? or Fall Creek? I am down for whatever one for sure it will have to wait till lake wednesday or thursday though cuz my old lady is pretty sore and stuff.

B
bd2cool
I was up at Lookout on Sunday.
No luck at all.
We tried trolling,(spoon and wedding ring) bait(worms,eggs and powerbait) and flies.
We talk to 5 or 6 other boaters and they did get any hits.

Don't give up on Lookout-once the lake fill up and the water warms up fishing there is great.

Troutski
Troutski
No fish...

No fish...

You should try some where else than Lookout Point, there's no fish in that lake. Spend your time else where...;)

Chuck

B
bd2cool
That is why I fish there-saves all that time unhooking the fish! :D

T
Thuggin4Life
Troutski said:
You should try some where else than Lookout Point, there's no fish in that lake. Spend your time else where...;)

Chuck

That's what i hear but it won't stop me. I love to fish for no fish.