Trojan Park

N
Nick733
Does anyone know if there's decent(or any) beach access at Trojan Park? Looking on google earth it looks pretty forested along there...

T
Toyracer38
Don't think there is any access. That area is behind a security fence. There is a guard gate, so ya might try talking to the guard. I know there is a good sturgeon hole out there. If your just looking for beach access, you could try Prescott Beach or there is Tressel Beach.

N
Nick733
Yeah, learned about the gate today. I assumed it was just a bunch of concrete foundations. I was in the navy working on the reactor plants of submarines and I was hoping to get some pics of the cooling tower pad.

I am becoming a regular at prescott in case anyone else on here is.

T
Toyracer38
I may have passed you while heading out of there. Been awhile since I had been down there, so I drove down to take a look around. What are you fishing for out at Prescott? Hope you bought a season pass if you are down there regularly.

N
Nick733
Well...I am normally a bottom bouncing trout fisher but I just moved to the area. After reading up I got a big ol' plunking rod and I assume I am fishing for kings;)... only been to Prescott a couple times but it seems like the "easiest" as far as access goes.

T
Toyracer38
Have any luck? Dibblee's is free, but not many fishing it now. Fish are running 50'+ and for the most part on the Washington side. Not to say there isn't a chance of catching one.

N
Nick733
naw..no luck. Saw a guy get a jack yesterday.