Trifecta!!!!!!!!!

M

metalmania

Allright i'll try this again.

After many try's I finally got my first

:dance::dance:TRIFECTA:dance::dance:

Started the day off on the sandy and first cast picked up this nice fat chrome summer steelie:dance:.

trifecta005.jpg

Few more casts and I get a small fall nooker. Then about 20 minutes latter I picked up another:D.

trifecta008.jpg

Next I switched gears and headed for Eagle Creek. Ended up landing 3 fish, bonked one, lost another after landing it and then landed a nate. The bonker wasn't chrome but cut real nice:D.

trifecta014.jpg

All in all a pretty good day on the water and I finally got my trifecta:dance::D. Now i need to figure something else to go for:think:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

alm21

Sweet, a little of everything today! So did you catch them all on spinners? If you don't mind sharing, what general area on the Sandy did you start your day off before going to Eagle Creek?

Last edited:
M

metalmania

Sweet, a little of everything today! So did you catch them all on spinners? If you don't mind sharing, what general area on the Sandy did you start your day off before going to Eagle Creek?

I was fishing private land below oxbow. Spinners were the ticket on the sandy, and tiny drift gear on EC.

M

mgdguy

It just plain doesn't get any better than that on the local waters. Niiiiiice.... :clap:

T

Thuggin4Life

That's FUzzywuzzy$*^@ crazy! Good jod on the triple species kill in the same day. All three of our trophy's, in one day. Amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fishydog

><)))*> ><)))*> ><)))*>

><)))*> ><)))*> ><)))*>

Wow triple species in one day! :shock: I'm still working on triple limits in one year :rolleyes: Great job and great pix. :cool:

Y

youngbuck307

sam dude now we both got to do that and put keeper sturgeon on the bank!!! thats what you should go for next salmon/steelhead/sturgeon. just thought might give you something els to go after!!!

J

Johnny Southpaw

Nice job Metalmania! I'm quite envious:(:( Great pics as well!

M

metalmania

sam dude now we both got to do that and put keeper sturgeon on the bank!!! thats what you should go for next salmon/steelhead/sturgeon. just thought might give you something els to go after!!!

Ya man that's next on my hitlist:D. It would be awesome to do that again. It would be even better if I could find some clipped nooks instead of the sandy nates.

Y

youngbuck307

just wait for sprinners to come in then I think you got a good chance at that should be good sturgeon fishing then too.

Top Bottom