Triangle Lake

L

letsgofishin

We hit it on Sunday, 4-11-2010. Water at surface was still 50 - 51 degrees. Caught a kokanee on a small rooster.Had several bites and caught 2 perch on worms. One of the perch was FULL of eggs but still firm. Previous 2 trips we caught 2 kokes each on worms and missed several soft bites. Water at surface hasn't really changed in last month. Hopefully going again this weekend. Will post pics when fish nubers or size are worthy.
PS: I don't keep spawning fish!! Or kokanee or trout, unless bites good enough to catch a mess for smoking..

troutdude

troutdude

Welcome to OFF!

And thanks for posting. I've never fished Triangle, but went down Slide Rock when I was young.

F

frodog

Have you tryed trolling triangle lake I used to fish it all the time trolling a flasher set up and needle fish with snubber. My fishin pal and I have had some great days fishing there the bigger kokes are in the deeper water. Not sure if the old store is still there but the people that worked there are always helpful on what the bite is and what the fish are hittin. good luck.

L

letsgofishin

Thanks for the info.. All info on a new place to fish is always appreciated!!

L

letsgofishin

We hit it again sunday 4-18-2010.. We were lazy and got out there around noon.. Water temp at surface was 58ish depending where at.. Great day to just get out of the house!!! We only had a few bites.. Discovered I need a second anchor so the boat will quit swaying ... Too frustrating when trying to fish worms off the bottom!!!!

T

Thuggin4Life

yesterday was a good day just to be out on the water. Yeah you need to get a second one. i happen to have an extra?