Trask River!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Met up with pinstriper and Tanner this morning and we hit the Trask, started at Lorens drift. The good thing was there were very few boats, that really made for a relaxed float. Right out of the gate we hit fish. My first cast, bobber down. Had it on for about 30 sec. and then Mark picked one up and it ran up stream, my bobber was behind his and I tried to get it out of the way but it tangled in his line. All I could do was open my bail and hope for the best. Well it had other ideas and it turned around and headed down stream like a goat on a leash. After chasing it down stream into the rapids it waved goodby! So we decided to run qwick fish. The trout seemed to like them, although one steel did pick up one but shook it out quickly. Then went back to bobbers and Mark picked up a nice nate. It was one of those days the just seemed to be spitters. The weather was great and the company was too. Traffic sucked coming home. And Mark just had to do the Masta Grasp.

• t3.jpg
P
pinstriper
EOBOY said:
And Mark just had to do the Masta Grasp.

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right !

With less than 3 weeks left in my rookie season, Dana has become my lucky rabbits foot.

I hope he doesn't cool off and get The Hat treatment.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Glad you guys got into some fish! Wish I could've joined you.
Love the Masta pose Mark

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

T
troutmasta
Love it!
Now just tuck your front fingers in and get a little closer to the camera. :thumb:
Nice repot Dana! Glad you guys got em. A double first cast to boot!
I still need to get out in your new boat. We'll have to put something together soon.
Tight lines guys!

P
pinstriper
It was an homage, actually.

I'm gonna work on getting my technique down.

EOBOY
EOBOY
troutmasta said:
I still need to get out in your new boat. We'll have to put something together soon.
Tight lines guys!

For sure, Hans, chez and I have been out a couple of time's with no luck. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to work on the wrist flip a little more.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
EOBOY said:
For sure, Hans, chez and I have been out a couple of time's with no luck. I'm starting to think I'm going to have to work on the wrist flip a little more.

It was kind of hard for the wrist flip last time out.

O
OnTheDrop
If you guys just booked with me, you wouldnt have to worry about the wrist flip..................

��������