Trask question

C
Cohosanders
Where is the best place to fish the Trask??? I will be going there on Sunday and although I am very familiar with the Wilson, I know nothing about fishing the Trask. Thanks OFF members:D

A
aka trouble
well ive only fished the hatchery and a hole called dam hole at mile seven but u can fish all the way to the county park i believe.... talked to hatchery guys lastweek and they said theres all three in there... summers winters and a few chinook...wish the wilson would start getting springers.....

C
Cohosanders
Well I ended up at The Wilson first and then checked out the Trask. What an amazing river. I went up to the Dam hole and tried out a few spots downstream. Only had a smolt smack my spinner, but enjoyed fishing the new water. Yet another place to fish in Oregon.

A
aka trouble
yah i dont go there much i did get my first steal at the hatchery tho i post the pic it was from january.......... but on the other hand the wilson has ben good to me and my buddy as of late......... yarn balls with sent

F
fishfor life
What is the water level when is too high to fish the Trask...I whant to give a try tomorrow..Thanks :think:

A
aka trouble
im going tommorow to the hatchery hole maybe laurens i dont think its too high

Y
youngbuck307
Hooked and lost my first 2 nooks up there last weekend wish I could go tomorrow but water is very high here and didn't think it would be any good