Trask at tidewater

D
davep
For all of you that are beating the clack and drano for nooks, the coast rivers are producing daily without the elbow to elbow crowds...From coos bay rivers north to seaside...we have been fishing tidewater for two or thee weeks and only had one trip without nook....today we had like 7 fish with three good keepers...fish on...

J
just1nook
Way to go davep. Have you been at OFC spots or public access?

D
davep
I fish ofc exclusively...and prefer the polite company of the ofc members....but guys I have been fishing with have been up and down the coast with success...

M
metalmania
Allright man i'm officially jealous:D.

H
hydedrifter
Nice,
Are you using a bobber and eggs?

D
davep
Shrimp cocktail on a bobber...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go!

Way to go!

davep
Very nice way to spend time with friends! Question; does OFC have access to all of Oregon or just the northwest areas? I know I could look it up,but Google goes nuts when all you enter are initials. Thanks for any info.
Be safe.
Barb

D
davep
The club has properties from the s santiam to washington...

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Oregon Fishing Club?

Oregon Fishing Club?

Thank you. Checking into it.
Be safe.
Barb

S
steelheadstalker31
If I turned a shade greener I'd look like brocolli. Nicely done:clap:

D
davep
Today on the wilson

Today on the wilson

Really not bragging ...but trying to make a point....if you have never done spring nook bobber fishing in the coast rivers you are really missing something...sorry about the grimace in this picture today..the fish was well over 30 lbs and I had the timer on the camera set for 30 seconds...yikes

Last edited by a moderator:
P
PDXKush
Lord have mercy...I must say im impressed. Chrome beauty right there. Congrats. Hope I can take a trip down there. I'll pm you for some hole info :)...Nice.

H
hydedrifter
I have never played in the tidewater. I have recently sold my sled and purchased a driftboat and have a kicker. I have been rigging up and reading for a few days. I plan on heading out next weekend. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.

H
Hook
:think: It's been awhile since i have fished the tide water on the trask, but if i remember there was a farmer who let you fish on his property for a couple dollars. Does anyone know if this is still the case/

D
davep
yep, as far as I know ..but its on the wilson...on the wilson loop...3bucks

H
Hook
Thanks Dave,, see its been awhile... Would this be a good spot for salmon now?

D
davep
yep...now through mid july

H
Hook
Good to know, and best method would be bobber and bait?

D
davep
Is for me...