Trailer fenders

Troutski
Troutski
I picked up a pretty cool trailer today for my toon, yea a dedicated "toon trailer"; sounds like a movie short. Any one that has seen my toon knows that it is rather huge:shock:...it needs its own trailer.
Any way it is missing a fender, it's a drift boat trailer; any ideas where I could pick up pair of replacements? Really not looking for a used ones, rather start off with two new shinny ones;).
As far as pictures go...I can't post pictures:redface:, it has to do with me not wanting to join a storage site. I can send e-mail attachments but no HTML's...
Looking for a place close to Springfield that either has them in stock or can order them. Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can swap phone numbers...there is a fenders fee;) (sorry I had to) a guided fishing trip, Steelhead or Trout in one of my favorite local spots.

Chuck

T
Thuggin4Life
Chuck couldn't you just upload the pictures as an attachment straight from your computer? as for trailer stuff there is a place on mainstreet somewhere between 28th and 42nd on the north side that is a trailer shop that is ran out of a house/bussiness. ODOT used to go there 7 years ago to have things repaired. i bet they could take care of you. i'll try to find the name.

Troutski
Troutski
Pictures...
Oh...I guess I can:redface::redface::redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Thuggin4Life
its called wheeless trailer sales i think 3560 manin street 7448814. and then there is also joes truck and trailer supply 2750 main street 7460646.

Troutski
Troutski
Thanks.....you made my day. If they have what I need...the fishing trip is in the bag.

Chuck

T
Thuggin4Life
ok even if they dont i was just trying to help since you help so much.

Troutski
Troutski
Thanks again.....very cool of you.

Chuck

Chromatose
Chromatose
Some times a boat dealership will have after market fenders.

R B Boats2022 31st Street, Springfield, OR 97477-1805 (541) 741-4078

Give them a try. If nothing else they might be able to give you a kick in the right direction.
Good Luck with your project.

Troutski
Troutski
"wheeless trailer sales i think 3560 main street 7448814"
I pick up my trailer Thursday... Thuggin - pick your trip...:cool:

Chuck

T
Thuggin4Life
hey chuck just tell me what day and where you want to go and if i could ride with you it would be easier on me but i can get my jeep if needed. also let me know the type of fishing so i can dig out the right gear and rod. glad i could help.

my dream trip would be to not even fish and just play with that mokai...... but just let me know the plan and i will go whereever whenever except wed friday because i help my brother.

Troutski
Troutski
Thuggin4Life said:
hey chuck just tell me what day and where you want to go and if i could ride with you it would be easier on me but i can get my jeep if needed. also let me know the type of fishing so i can dig out the right gear and rod. glad i could help.

my dream trip would be to not even fish and just play with that mokai...... but just let me know the plan and i will go whereever whenever except wed friday because i help my brother.

PM sent

Chromatose
Chromatose
Your Welcome Chuck.................. To funny.

Troutski
Troutski
Visions of Dancing Trout

Visions of Dancing Trout

I picked my trailer up this afternoon, this is going to work out much better than I ever thought. My toon is so heavy and bulky that it was a total hassle to use it, not any more.....Thanks everyone for your input on this project, I took a ton of pictures and I promise I will post them.
Oh by the way if you live in my area and are in need of some sort of trailer repair or modification I do recommend these guys...not only do they do great work but they pay attention to the small details. Very happy I am, they are called:
Wheeless Trailer Sales
3560 Main Street
Springfield, Or 97477
541 744 8814

A Special thanks to Chromatose, your input was greatly appreciated.

Chuck

Troutski
Troutski
Well here are the pictures I promised....this is a Keith Steele drift boat trailer, I am turning it into a toon trailer. The newest additions are the fenders, safety chains, and adjustable Jack. Next is a partial floor and a new coat of paint. I am removing all the original rollers for the drift boat any one need four rollers for a drift boat, free to member.

Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Thuggin4Life
Looks good! Keep the pictures coming. Looks like you are making great use out of the space from where you kept your boat. I would get the trailer done and get the toon on it and keep it stored inside fully assembled but i bet thats the plan. is that a mokai i see hiding in there?

Troutski
Troutski
Toon Trailer

Toon Trailer

That's my plan, treat it like a boat; keep it on the trailer. Hook up the trailer and be gone, launch it like a boat. My latest change was to remove all the rollers and fill in the slots next to each fender, thinking of aluminum diamond plate. And yes that is the famous Mokai...I must admit it is a young persons craft, a bit to much of a white knuckler for me:shock:.....seems like the older I get the more cautious I get:rolleyes: . Will post a few more pictures as the project progresses...

Chuck

T
Thuggin4Life
some diamond plate would look nice and help out for a nonslip walkway. keep the pics coming. how fast does that mokai go?

Troutski
Troutski
Water speed

Water speed

The speed of the Magical Mokai depends on how much the driver weighs and the current speed of the river. I can manage about 15 mph up stream on the Willy, now coming down stream is a whole new ball game.....

Chuck