Trail cam?

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
Does anyone happen to have a cheap yet good working trail cam they'd be willing to sell? I kinda just want one simple camera to put up around my parents house back in Siletz on our property.

F
fishtales
Dicks had one on sale 2 weeks ago for $50. Then last week they dropped the price down to $40. I think it was called DPS Deer Positioning System. It might be what you are looking for.

F
fishtales
Also, Fisherman's Marine stated their tent sale today. The preview was Saturday afternoon. I meant to go. If you are in a hurry and can't find one-on line then I would try there. Or, if you can wait till Christmas, then maybe try on black Friday. That is when the best deals are out.

B
bowhunter1972
SiletzTroutKiller said:
Does anyone happen to have a cheap yet good working trail cam they'd be willing to sell? I kinda just want one simple camera to put up around my parents house back in Siletz on our property.
I got one you can use, can't sell it, but you can use it, if ya got critters i can hunt. Jerks closed off the 1600 road sop i had to pull the cam. hate Plum Creek.

F
fishtales
SiletzTroutKiller said:

Did you get a cam? any pics?

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
I never got around to getting it haha