Trail Bridge demon plant

M

Mike123

Well just got home from a 3 day trip to Trail Bridge. Fishing was awesome as always. Got tons of nice bows, one 16in bull and one 12in brook. Didn't get pics of any of the fish really but my brothers girl friend took a pic of this plant that she though was "pretty." :shock:

After she took the pic this is what we saw.. she took 5 pics and each one came out the same.

TrailBridge023.jpg

J

JeannaJigs

Haha demon plant. Not such a pretty little flower lol. Man I think I might go up there next weekend. I was gonna do it this weekend, but the lake boat's not here...parentals took it out...and then my boat's at some guys house...lol Just gonna try bank fishing tomorrow on the north fork...and kill my leg.

Trail bridge is gonna give me an excuse to bust out the fly rod for the first time this summer though.

M

Mike123

Yea you should have come up there Jeanna! Good ol' time... we got in trouble for having too much fun! haha. I guess there is a speed limit on the lake that I was unaware of. lol. That new motor HAULS my little boat! :D
Seen some bull trout that were around 20lbs in there. Very fun trip!

J

JeannaJigs

Damn. I was working lol. Which, I desperately need the money...but damn, I wish I was "disabled" a little bit longer ha ha, get paid to go fishin' then. Yeah I got a warning out there once about the speed...didn't know that prior either lol. 20 pounders!!! WTF. I really gotta get up there.

T

Thuggin4Life

Crazy looking plant! Sounds like you had a blast. New motor huh wheres the old one?

M

Mike123

Crazy looking plant! Sounds like you had a blast. New motor huh wheres the old one?

I have my buddy's Merc.. it says 8hp on the cover but there's no way in hell it's an 8hp.. more like a 12 at least.. The old one is a 6hp and has a broke prop still from last year's duck hunting adventure on Foster lake. haha.

troutdude

troutdude

Well just got home from a 3 day trip to Trail Bridge. Fishing was awesome as always. Got tons of nice bows, one 16in bull and one 12in brook. Didn't get pics of any of the fish really but my brothers girl friend took a pic of this plant that she though was "pretty." :shock:

After she took the pic this is what we saw.. she took 5 pics and each one came out the same.

TrailBridge023.jpg

The alien's are among us...and one of 'em obviously planted some seeds!

Top Bottom