Town stretch 05-10-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
So I got talked into taking he boat out this morning after a scamble to get outfitted to be able to tow the boat on my buddies rig we ended up just smashing it on the bigger ball. Hit the river sometime in the middle of the morning and stayed to early afternoon. got a few trout to bite and at least one in the boat. Seen a drift boat come down and fish by us and get a steelhead on a lure of somekind. looked to be about a 6-7lber but you never can tell unless up close. didn't get to wet only rained a bit while we were there.

oh before the boat came down and squeezed in bfishin got this 9.5 lb chrome dome not long after switching to a more productive area of the river. No camera but a cell phone pic will have to do.

T
tbox
Nice fish bfishin.. Sounds like the willy has been off and on lately.. I need to fish soon...

A
autofisher
Nice fish man! At least it wasn't the only fish caught that day. :lol: That freakin guy...... well anyone who went to the first Drift OFF knows his luck.

N
nwkiller
awesome job guys, im gonna hit it this afternoon, looks like ur just above the I-5....im there, ill let everyone know how we do, we will be in the beat up drift boat....

M
metalfisher76
Saweeeet!!! I didn`t think it would take ya long after yer last post stating you`d be hammerin it. Good show!

R
radiation
Nice fish! Good job. I gotta get me one of those. My boat is in getting a new top, side curtains and back slope down cover. Almost $1,000! Ouch. I better catch more fish now that I have a new top! LOL

B
Bfishin
autofisher said:
Nice fish man! At least it wasn't the only fish caught that day. :lol: That freakin guy...... well anyone who went to the first Drift OFF knows his luck.
:lol::lol:Thanks guys! Hopefully I didn't wear my luck out quite yet:pray: Lotta fishin to do this Summer!

T
TTFishon
Nice fish! Way to put an exclamation point on a day of fishing.

N
nwkiller
well me and 2 freinds fished all afternoon and the only action we got was a lost steely....and a landed pikeminnow...lol seen 2 caught........and i know thuggin and bfishin were out there again today i seen them down in there hole when we were taking out, can't wait to see how they did

T
Thuggin4Life
You guys musy have been in that silver drift boat. Was actually out with Windburnt but bfishing tried to show up and bank it but barely missed us. You gotta wait for windburnts report to see how it went.

N
nwkiller
well i seen a couple silver boats but we were the ones waiting behind the one driftboat to get out just b4 that bada$$ sled pulled in, but im gonna take it that windburnt has something good to say.......
woulda came down and said hi but we had been back bouncin all afternoon and didn't want to row back up. but i was in the boat goin " i swear thats a camo boat i know its them "

T
Thuggin4Life
Oh ok i seen a silver drift boat then a while later i seen the red sled. those guys make me sick. someday though it will be me in the sled. yup good stuff more blood.

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice job guys!!!!

W
windburnt
My First steelie

My First steelie

YEA BUDDY!!! My first steelhead.. 8.1lbs.29".... water temp....whos cares FISH ON!!!! Was so sweet, my knees still shakin a bit still...lmao.. thx homie for taking me to the money hole. And those cans are 16ouncers..hehehe

Troutski
Troutski
My spot

My spot

I know that spot....get out of there, thats mine;)

Chuck

T
TTFishon
windburnt said:
YEA BUDDY!!! My first steelhead.. 8.1lbs.29".... water temp....whos cares FISH ON!!!! Was so sweet, my knees still shakin a bit still...lmao.. thx homie for taking me to the money hole. And those cans are 16ouncers..hehehe

Great job!!!. Nice first steel!!!

C
Cohosanders
:clap:Sweet job Bfishin and nice 6 -16 oz. measuring cans Windburnt...that's original:lol: Your smile tells me your HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
N
nwkiller
wy to go man, was hopin u guys would pull somethin out, hope i get the luck u did, nice job man beautiful fish

W
windburnt
thx all... to much fun

J
JeannaJigs
Couple weeks, there will be a white drift boat on the town run :)