Town Stretch 05-07-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
So I hit up the town strecth again today. no luck but did get there late like around 10 and fished until 1 or so. gave up and moved up river and did a bit of trouting with minimal succes but seen a guy with 2 nice steelhead at the ramp that were caught above Island Park on spinners. Also bumped into the guy who got my boaters privalages suspended and while he was busy with the other boat i gave my info to the other stater and got out of dodge quick. Marshal was eyeballing me but its been almost a year since i last saw him and i have a new boat so i think it helped. Must be nice to get to run around in a jet boat and enjoy the sun. I think with a good copilot I could get up to island park while the water is still up. I has cleared up since the other day though so I will keep at it and let you guys know when I get one.

T
TTFishon
One of these days you'll hook into one there. Thanks for the report. I'm glad things didn't end in a bad way for ya. One more month, right?

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah its getting close to june 3rd. Just gonna keep trying the town stretch till it pays off. last year we got 1 out of 2000 so it should be too hard to get one out 16000. As long as the weather stays nice the river will just get better and better ad if you can't get a big one there is always trout.

E
everett464
Did you guys get it done out there today? I saw two guys come in with three 5-pounders.

T
Thuggin4Life
Just a couple trout. if i had a drift or jet boat i could get to better water.

E
everett464
Word, thats a tough spot for something with a round bottom.