Tougher this weekend only could manage one

F
Finneus Polebender
PC300273.jpgPC300274.jpgPC300272.jpgFished two days this weekend , even got a day in with TR took clear to the end of the day But I finally caught as TR would say another baby. Here are the couple picks.

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice one!!! i took my toon to the lake today and got skunked and blown around. good thing the river level is dropping .

T
TTFishon
Awww, what a cute little baby. lol

R
ryan808
You guys hittem with the swimbaits? I think we got to do another session with them swimbaits, Im starting my arsenal up.

T
tomriker
FP lost another one of his swimmers :( and he caught that one on a worm, TT and I threw swimbaits all day and we both missed fish

R
ryan808
I think the fishes are still looking for a slower presentation. Go back to what works, throw that jig again, shot even try throwing spinner baits and work them slow.

T
tomriker
im going to take the boat out of the water this week and make a few modifications to get it ready for the busy months ahead!

C
colbypearson
sweet!a fish is a fish, and this time of year you gotta take what you can get... i got a pretty nice smallie today nothin to big though, might post pics later

troutdude
troutdude
Hey, that keeps a white stripe OFF of your flotation device!

F
Finneus Polebender
Yep broke down to save the skunk and reverted back to the bait of confidence ! the reel Colby suggested on the pole Ryan made me are a perfect match ,I was casting the bait of confidence no weight on a 4/0 hook like 30-40 yards like it was nothin ........ on 50 lb braid I was shocked! Can some one say what spinning rod?

T
TTFishon
I can't believe how well it casts. I might have to get one of those reels.

T
tomriker
troutdude said:

what is that supposed to mean?

T
TTFishon
troutdude said:

I don't get it.

T
TTFishon
I see you're thinking the same thing.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
I can't believe how well it casts. I might have to get one of those reels.

I know its not cheap but I am way impressed night and day compared to my others Thanks CP !

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
I know its not cheap but I am way impressed night and day compared to my others Thanks CP !

no problem i got one the week after they came out in late 2008 i believe i can't break the thing, still my favorite reel to this day... i wouldnt mind 4-5 more though haha

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:

I'm thinking I might get one when my holiday paycheck comes on the 15th. Thank You MLK.