Totally off subject but . . . . .

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Hey fellas , I am getting ready to launch the FISH HEAD MAFIA web site . I have 3 videos to shoot real quick , build them into a page , and try and figure out how to launch it . Please check it out and offer some feed back . It will be launched as a work in progress , so it is NOT done . Hopefully , it never will be done . Any way , today or tomorrow at the latest . Please dont delete or move this post . Just bear with me , Im pretty excited about it . Thanks in advance fellas ! !

H
halibuthitman
can't wait to see it, its a real web site, or a Blog?

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Yeah , genuine wwwdotcom site with most geared towards the beginner . How to vids , pics , links , and of course the blog . Maybe some people other than beginners can find something also . Always open to suggestions , as this is very new to me .

J
joesnuffy
FISHHEADMAFIA said:
Please dont delete or move this post . Just bear with me , Im pretty excited about it

Just curious as to why you don't want this thread to be moved. It's about a website, not steelhead.......

Good luck with your site though.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill link to your site once it up. I blog about my fishing trips, but have only gone fishing for steelhead once this year.

Admin
Admin
Good luck with your site, but as Joe indicated above, this thread belongs to "Other staff (related to fishing)" so I had to move it. Don't take it personal.

B
bigsteel
ill take a look...

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
joesnuffy said:
Just curious as to why you don't want this thread to be moved. It's about a website, not steelhead.......

Good luck with your site though.

Just because I am on this part of the site allot , and for some reason trust the feed back of people I know only on a screen . Weird huh ? The site also deals with fishing . And steelhead . Jeeze .

H
halibuthitman
looks well put together and professional, I did find the red writing on the black background kinda hard to read.. hope that helps if you are lookin for in-put... hope you do well. nice site.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Looks cool. ill read it all some other time though.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Thanks hitman/shane . yeah . I gotta change the font and color , two of the video went screw ball also . going to fix it and keep adding . thanks again

B
bigsteel
checked it out,,,,nice site man...i love the sturgeon pics,...

G
GDBrown
FISHHEADMAFIA said:
Thanks hitman/shane . yeah . I gotta change the font and color , two of the video went screw ball also . going to fix it and keep adding . thanks again

I saw the problem at the bottom of the page....... had something to do with MacItoooooosch......LOL

K
Kodiak
Nice and clean, easy to navigate. It's nice. Would suggest a larger font and different color, just a little hard to read.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Kodiak said:
Nice and clean, easy to navigate. It's nice. Would suggest a larger font and different color, just a little hard to read.

workin on that issue

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
MacItoooooosch......LOL

Mac , More powerful than you can possibly imagine . Always use a Mac for when the PC crashes .