Tomorrow is the day!

brandon4455

brandon4455

trout opener is tomorrow! i can't wait to fish my favorite little stream! it's been so long!i hope to punish my fly rod and i have a cam that uploads pics now. but that thing burns batteries up so i wont be able to take a ton of pics most likely. the phone will be used after the cam dies. ive been scouting and there is some good lookign water and some spots have changed from last year due to flooding. however the water is a bit murky from the storm so ill be nymphing it up in hopes of getting some cutties and bows i have to wait for my stuff to come in the mail before i leave tomorrow so i can't leav eat 8am like i was hoping for... be back with a report tomorrow around 5pm .

Last edited:
M

Modest_Man

I'll be avoiding any fishing place this weekend like the plague. Memorial Day Weekend brings the douche bags out of the woodwork!

I'll be out on the water Tuesday or Wed...

brandon4455

brandon4455

thats why i fish a place not too many people fish besides locals that catch and keep a few. :lol: but yeah, ive been on the santiam opening weekend one year and there were some jerks out there...

Last edited:
troutdude

troutdude

Good luck buddy!

I'll be nymphing it w/ the Willamina gang tomorrow morning, on another fine small stream (read: creek).

I'll be watching for your report.

HA HA HA HA...spell checker doesn't recognize "nymphing"!!!!

F

FlyBum

Ya douche bags and doughnuts, hell of a combo just find the right spots and you can hopefully avoid the crowds. There's a lot of open water now wish I could wait till Tuesday but then it's back to the grind.

PS: How do you post pics in a thread from computer it just brings up a stupid URL thing?

brandon4455

brandon4455

go to the advanced tab on posting and press manage attachments. if you have any trouble from there let me know.

brandon4455

brandon4455

dayyuum. big jaw on that sucker. awesome fish