Tokatee and Forebays

M
munky871
I was thinking about heading up to Tokatee or one of the Forebays near Tokatee and was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to go up there recently. I was mostly wondering what the road conditions were like. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to OFF!

I don't recall ever hearing about Tokatee, so I looked it up. Sounds like a great place to fish. Good luck!

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Nice feesh!

T
Throbbit _Shane
munky871 said:
I was thinking about heading up to Tokatee or one of the Forebays near Tokatee and was just wondering if anyone has had a chance to go up there recently. I was mostly wondering what the road conditions were like. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

I went to Toketee in May, the roads were fine then. I also fished the near by, Lemolo 2 forebay i believe. Also went to the North Umpqua hot spring which is only a few miles from Toketee. Very beautiful area.

B
bigfootfish
Those forebays...

Those forebays...

Yeah, there is good fishing up the N. Umpqua. Upstream from Lemolo the 7000' long Spring River flows in to the N. Umpua. The confluence is known locally as Brown's Hole. Here are a few browns I caught up there awhile back.

BFF

Last edited by a moderator: