To many cheifs...

S
Santiam338
Chief Chief I know how to spell it...LOL ,Can't seem to get into the title and edit..

We took our sister on her first steelhead trip..

She would have caught it too if my brother and I hadn't tried to help...
:confused:
LOL

Oh well,we meant well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myOuGA4ldJ8

Last edited:
C_Run
C_Run
Usually, when I lose a fish there's no one to blame but myself. I'd be screaming bloody murder if I were in your sister's place. Did you end up with any fish that day?

S
Santiam338
C_Run said:
Usually, when I lose a fish there's no one to blame but myself. I'd be screaming bloody murder if I were in your sister's place. Did you end up with any fish that day?

Only fish hooked that day..90% sure it was a clipped broodstock...:(

From now on I am sitting back and enjoying the show...;);)

R
RunWithSasquatch
Well all I can say is that its good that she took it well! Haha, I can say that Ive booted a fish or two, we all have a few bloopers in the closet.

J
JeannaJigs
Haha it's good to see she took it fairly well, I get the situational tourrettes when that happens to me.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
JeannaJigs said:
Haha it's good to see she took it fairly well, I get the situational tourrettes when that happens to me.
Hahahahahaha...never heard it put that way before. I think most fisher folk suffer from the same thing occasionally. :lol::lol:

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
JeannaJigs said:

oh I know all about that, after losing a big King last Sept., I was ranting away on the boat about "not wanting to fish anymore", and after a few minutes of it, my wife commented that I was using the wrong 4 letter F word...

thinking that I had definitely used them all, I had no choice but to ask what she was talking about, to which she said "you really mean that you 'don't want to FAIL anymore', now shut up and let's get back to fishing"...and that got us laughing and back to fishing...(and about a week later we did get our first big King).