Three Lynx?

V
Vectorpete
The Clackamas above Three Lynx looks like fun and not too many people. Do people fish that area? Is there access?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Welcome

Welcome

Vectorpete said:
The Clackamas above Three Lynx looks like fun and not too many people. Do people fish that area? Is there access?

Vectorpete;
Welcome to a true treasure in fishing forums. I don't have any information for you on the Clackamas. But don't give up getting your question answered. If you have time,check out the archives in that section. You will be amazed at the amount of information! You can also use the search box at the top of the page. What species are you targeting? We have numerous members in that area who can answer you,they're probably getting ready for today's fishing trip and are fast asleep.
Be safe.
Barb

Troutski
Troutski
Welcome to OFF...

Welcome to OFF...

I too have no information on the Clack but we do have some members that love to help new members become successful, so hang in there and it will happen. Again welcome to the site.

Chuck

Reactions: FishSlayer420
A
ArcticAmoeba
As soon as it heats up a little, I will be up there hunting trout in my free time. I love the upper reaches of the Clackamas, and I have fished nearly every river mile accessible, pretty much from Big Bottom, above Whitefish Flats to the confluence with the Willy. There is a resident population of Speckled Brook Trout(probably introduced) up there, and they are absolutely a blast on light bug gear. Shoot me a message as the trout season heats up, ort if you need any more help with areas to fish and maybe we can pound a few classic holes above Estacada or something.

V
Vectorpete
Thanks Arctic. Getting a late start today, have any suggestions for somewhere close to town but won't see too many people? Still might try the Clackamas even though it's probably not hot enough.

A
ArcticAmoeba
I like to float the Molalla out of Canby, and also the Clackamas is fun to bank up around Indian Henry, and all the little river pockets, and bridges, or creeks on the drive up past North Fork Reservoir are fishy, fishy. But a good trout season on the Clack is gong to get going this next month.