This years trout album

brandon4455
brandon4455
heres my pictures from this year august until october. these are from 3 seperate trips i took a cam with unfortunately i din't bring the cam with when i landed this years biggest cutt it was the 17incher that weighte apprx. 2and a half pounds. i have pics on my moms cell phone but the memory card on it is ***ed . otherwise i would have a lot more pics. ill upload my video and my other pics when the technical difficulties are sorted out. these are cutthroat and rainbows all caught on black or rainbow rooster tails, pink yarn with scent or small pink corkies and jigheads with pink yarn . if you have any trout pictures you would like to share that would be cool so we can have a variety. the best to you all,

brandon (cutthroat slayer) xD

note:all fish were handled properly and released unharmed (exept the 17 incher who got a rock to the head and got eaten for dinner) that was the only fish i have kept out of the creek i fish since last year i usually keep one or two big fish a year

• PICT0029.jpg
  • PICT0021.jpg
  • PICT0030.jpg
  • PICT0031.jpg
  • PICT0036.jpg
  • PICT0038.jpg
  • PICT0053.jpg
  • PICT0048.jpg
  • PICT0051.jpg
Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
btw, i will be starting video episodes with my little brother fishing on local waters. he wants to call it "willamette valley fishing adventures" we have a decent enough cam. we already have 3 promo vids that im trying to upload but for some reason it isn't working. ill get it eventually.
the first one is titled "justins first trout" i take justin out on a trek into some awesome trout water in persuit of his very first hard fighting wild cutthroat trout. poor boy has only caught chubs that never fight. in independence park. i think it's time for him to land a fish thats worth the time and fights for atleast a minute.

brandon

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Looks to me, like "Cutthroat Slayer Productions", is a viable business venture! :)

brandon4455
brandon4455
troutdude said:
Looks to me, like "Cutthroat Slayer Productions", is a viable business venture! :)

that sounds awesome! i might acutally use that. thanks for the idea jay. i really did get some great footage and i can't wait till i get them on the computer. take care,

brandon