This year was totally metal!!

M
metalfisher76
Last edited:
B
bigsteel
dude,,,thats a badass video...i love the music with the shots,,its perfect for getting me pumped up.thats it im gonna have to come fish with you

C
Cohosanders
Sweet season on the crick:D You guys killed it up there this winter!!!! I caught 1, lost 1, and foul hooked 1:lol: Maybe next year my odds for that particular crick will change. Good job on the video and the #'s you produced this year so far:clap:

M
metalfisher76
Cohosanders said:
Sweet season on the crick:D You guys killed it up there this winter!!!! I caught 1, lost 1, and foul hooked 1:lol: Maybe next year my odds for that particular crick will change. Good job on the video and the #'s you produced this year so far:clap:

12 to 8. Lb leader that is. I`ve had to point my rod at more than 1 trophy on that crick:(

T
Troutcatcher
Badass vid man.

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
Metal.........You did Goooooood!!!!!!!!! Great video's and I turned up the volume, except my wife told me to turn it down. Ha Ha! I love small streams.....so intense. Great year for you and your buds and bro. Take care.........Later Fish-On Fred

O
OnTheFly
Blistering audio. Kickazz video. Loved it! That take was awesome! And all on fly rods!

N
nointrntrprts
3:13/3:14 is pretty sick!

F
FishAssassin
Loved the part of the video of you hooking the steelhead in pocket water. Keep on nailing em. :clap:

M
metalfisher76
nointrntrprts said:
3:13/3:14 is pretty sick!

That lil` fella came off right after I cut. But the one before that was tasty! Thanx!

I
Ideceivefish
Nice vid Metal.

I got 9 up there this year for my first season on EC. Epic times. Can't wait for next winter.

L
LetsDoThis
A video like that is worthy of my posting cherry. That was an AWESOME video! I think I need fly fishing and video editing lessons from Metal. How much do ya charge? Thanks for sharing!

F
FishFiddle
WOW! Impressive. Great job....I can't wait till life settles down a bit so we can get back up there. And to think that I got excited about catching a 2# Whitefish the other day.??

M
metalfisher76
FishFiddle said:
WOW! Impressive. Great job....I can't wait till life settles down a bit so we can get back up there. And to think that I got excited about catching a 2# Whitefish the other day.??

Have fun with it Doc!! You guys don`t want life to settle much.
That`s a fattie whitey though ain`t it? See you guys soon!