This weekends trip

T
the salmon kid
we went from doge bridge to tueville in a drift boat this weekend and i only managed to hook 2 fish., one old chinook on a red spoon and a small steely on a copper john here are the pics ,., it was raining the entire time so the fishing wasn't that good

• 1107101325.jpg
  • 1106101033.jpg
T
Thuggin4Life
Nice catch. Fishing the rain is always fun!

T
the salmon kid
ya until you fall in the water and then it is miserable ,cold, wet, and fishin,., nothin better

T
Thuggin4Life
Now this may sound crazy but one thing that helps unless you fall in is to not tuck your jacket into your waders. I now it doesn't sound right but somehow it keeps you dryer.

P
Phil_Bud
Were you in a baby blue drift boat with a motor on the back?

T
the salmon kid
Phil_Bud said:
Were you in a baby blue drift boat with a motor on the back?

ya, why? it is my buddys boat

B
BobbiDollPDX
the salmon kid said:
ya, why? it is my buddys boat

psst, I think he was trying to figure out if he saw you on the water... I don't think he was insulting the boat.

T
the salmon kid
BobbiDollPDX said:
psst, I think he was trying to figure out if he saw you on the water... I don't think he was insulting the boat.

ooh i know he wast insulting the boat,. but we did talk to some guys in a green drift boat down there, was that you guys? did you guys do any good?

P
Phil_Bud
the salmon kid said:
ooh i know he wast insulting the boat,. but we did talk to some guys in a green drift boat down there, was that you guys? did you guys do any good?
Yeah a drift boat is a drift boat, the fisherman or woman inside decides the outcome. I would like to be pulling the one outside of sportsmen warehouse behind my truck though...the one with the little doors!!!...but ill stick with my dented up fishrite
I didn't catch anything by the way.

T
the salmon kid
oooh ya that one is the one i want

,,.,,but olny in my dreams