This weekends trip

T

the salmon kid

we went from doge bridge to tueville in a drift boat this weekend and i only managed to hook 2 fish., one old chinook on a red spoon and a small steely on a copper john here are the pics ,., it was raining the entire time so the fishing wasn't that good

Attachments

• 1107101325.jpg
    1107101325.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 39
  • 1106101033.jpg
    1106101033.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 32
T

the salmon kid

ya until you fall in the water and then it is miserable ,cold, wet, and fishin,., nothin better

T

Thuggin4Life

Now this may sound crazy but one thing that helps unless you fall in is to not tuck your jacket into your waders. I now it doesn't sound right but somehow it keeps you dryer.

T

the salmon kid

psst, I think he was trying to figure out if he saw you on the water... I don't think he was insulting the boat.

ooh i know he wast insulting the boat,. but we did talk to some guys in a green drift boat down there, was that you guys? did you guys do any good?

P

Phil_Bud

ooh i know he wast insulting the boat,. but we did talk to some guys in a green drift boat down there, was that you guys? did you guys do any good?
Yeah a drift boat is a drift boat, the fisherman or woman inside decides the outcome. I would like to be pulling the one outside of sportsmen warehouse behind my truck though...the one with the little doors!!!...but ill stick with my dented up fishrite
I didn't catch anything by the way.

Top Bottom