This weekend on the Clack

B
bigdog
So here is the weekend we had on the clack.
017-1.jpg
010-2.jpg
Photo0010.jpg
016-1.jpg
015-1.jpg
Was a good weekend and a good way to stay cool by being in the water going after some steel.

E
eggs
Sooooo after work sessions???? Call me and I am there!

M
Metz84
Excellent weekend! Congrats.:clap:

Y
youngbuck307
If I can get off a lol early this week I'll let u know

B
BobbiDollPDX
Nice fish! Looks like you guys had a great time.

C
Cohosanders
YB & BD killing it on The Clack. Nice looking fish guys. I am in need of a steel fix.

R
Rascal
Cohosanders said:
YB & BD killing it on The Clack. Nice looking fish guys. I am in need of a steel fix.

yeah the buck and the dog should add a rascal to there super fishing team lol

P
pdxjon
I think I'm gonna have to let the kids sleep in and head up there one morning this week

T
tnffishman
nice fish guys, and I can't think of a better way to stay cool

M
metalfisher76
Way to go!

Z
zarboth
i have never been there but im going to guess its eagle creek RIGHT!!

Y
youngbuck307
Yea i got to say this last year of fishing with CJ has been a blast! We do make one hell of a team both of use like fishing different ways and have are own colors we like best....Also what makes fishing with him great is if one of use is doing all the hooking up that day we do some handing off to try and make it so we both get one instead of one guy with 2 sitting on the bank waiting for the other to get his. But rascal how long you been fishing steel have you landed one yet???? a very good fisherman showed me a lot when I first started and i owe it to someone to do the same!

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to go you guys! Nice fish!

O
osmosis
Hey Tom, those waders are too small for ya :D

Y
youngbuck307
osmosis said:
Hey Tom, those waders are too small for ya :D

I know aren't they lol. Thing is I'm tall so to get the legs long enough I had to get a bigger size witch ment bigger in all areas lol. Don't they make them for tall skinny people?

E
eggs
i hated fishing with you guys anyway!

A
autofisher
youngbuck307 said:
I know aren't they lol. Thing is I'm tall so to get the legs long enough I had to get a bigger size witch ment bigger in all areas lol. Don't they make them for tall skinny people?

Those aren't waders..... you can admit it....... looks like you got swallowed by a parachute. :lol: Seriously, good job guys. I need to get up and do some fishing.

F
fishingfreak
Good job Gentlemen! Way to go! I am remodeling my Bathroom and have not been able to get out for awhile.