thirteen rainbows and a dolly

S
steelhead1
sounds like a fairy tale, eh?Sweet sunny day on the lake,cool breeze, and fat cooperative trout.Life doesn't get any better!My wife, best bro and I spent today pulling in the fishes.thirteen 14 inch+ holdover bows and a super nice dolly!We released all but four that swallowed the hooks.I will try to upload some pic but that hasnt been workin for me.any tips?

M
mgdguy
Way to slay 'em! :clap:

What lake?

And what's a dolly?? :think:

S
steelhead1
bull trout

bull trout

dolly varden is a rare form of trout (actually a char)that can grow to monsterous size given the right conditions.they are an endangered species in oregon,so they must carefully released.I dont want to be too specific on the location,as it is one of our last "secret" spots,but the upper willamette should give a hint!

Troutski
Troutski
Niace catch...

Niace catch...

Sounds like a fun time was had by all...enjoy your dinner. Thanks for the picture..

Chuck

LadyoftheLake
LadyoftheLake
Please tell me where to find some trout....

Please tell me where to find some trout....

steelhead1 said:
I dont want to be too specific on the location,as it is one of our last "secret" spots,but the upper willamette should give a hint!

I have been on the hunt for trout since I took up fishing this year...and I have fished and fished and fished...but I do not catch any. Help. Where are the hungry trout?:pray:

O
Outdrsmn
LadyoftheLake said:
I have been on the hunt for trout since I took up fishing this year...and I have fished and fished and fished...but I do not catch any. Help. Where are the hungry trout?:pray:

Wait a few more weeks and everything will be planted then you should have no problem catching some trout.

Top Bottom