thinking of buying a float tube or kayak

M
Markcanby
Fishermans has the ODC Sport for 200$ an the loaded ODC 9 for 400$.

O
OnTheFly
Do not overlook ninja's craft on post 8. I have seen it in action and it's a nice boat and like he said, it will deflate and fit into your trunk. A pontoon or one like ninja's would be great to have but get a float tube as well because there are many hike in lakes that will require them.

T
Throbbit _Shane
I like my pontoon a lot. its the creek company. i got it off craigslist for 80 bucks. Iv caught some big bass in it that hauled my boat around. also some big rainbows. great little boats!

S
sherman
I have the 285 fpb motor pkg. frameless pontoon. I just got it licenced & registered so this year I can use the trolling motor. I have right around 1K invested because I bought the electric pump & the dolly to get it to the water when I go fishing with my p/u camper. It's great because it only weighs 42 lbs when it's deflated & in it's carrying bag. The dolly breaks down & fits in the cargo hold of my camper. At this point in my still working carreer I didn't want to pull a boat & trailer & have to launch with the tc on or take it off.