Thinking about heading up to eagle???

T
Troutier Bassier
Anyone been to eagle creek lately cause i want to go up there sometime.

O
osmosis
got 7 steelhead my last trip up there. Don't wait too long to head up there, the winter run is tailing out and there is no real summer run up there only a couple strays.

F
fish_on!!!
How good are my chances up at Bonnie this week at steel or nook if not maybe Barton or riverside. Oh and r the rivers still high. Finally got some waders :)

A
ArcticAmoeba
I hooked up a finned Summer that dipped into Bonnie Lure last week, and a couple Winters with clips. They are still very eatible, but the run is starting to peeter out as Osmosis stated. Water is on the drop, but still on the higher side. Still kinda fishy though.

M
metalmania
Got into a few really dark fish down at bonnie, and a big ol spawned out buck below the falls, but only seen one chromer in there. There is a sharply cut bank above the log jam at bonnie for about 50 yards. Try runnin your gear right next to the bank along there, as they love to hold tight to the bank. I drop my gear straight down about a foot from the bank and just walk downriver with my gear drifting. It looks kinda dumb but i'll swear to it's effectiveness.