Think it did the trick?

B
bigdog
So we got some rain but not as much as they were saying we would get. Does anyone think it did the trick and pushed the fish up and put them on the move? I'm not to sure if that was enough rain to make a difference one can hope though.

CJ

F
Fishtopher
Nah. Didja check any river levels to see if they even spiked just a hair? I havent but I dont think they did.

B
BlackBass
Wilson went from just over 3 ft to 3.7. whether we had the rain or not, the fish are going to start moving into tidewater. Time to start fishing :0. Not the Wilson river in general as its a later fishery. However there are many rivers that will start seeing fish in them.

E
eggs
sandy went up 4"-6" so far

F
fishy4
sounds like i need to get my arse after some coho on the sandy!

B
bigfootfish
The Trask came up almost a foot and is still rising, but the Wilson is dropping already.

BFF

E
eggs
Sandy shot up a FOOT in 12 hours yesterday then started dropping!!!!! This weekend should be good on the middle river!

F
Fishtopher
I was watchin' the guys at the mouth of the Sandy yesterday and didn't see any of 'em have any luck...didn't even see a 'ho roll.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
fishy4 said:
sounds like i need to get my arse after some coho on the sandy!

I was at oxbow yesterday(wednesday) and saw a few (2) roll . got a little steelie nate . they should show in good numbers very soon . next week ?

E
eggs
i have solid reports of rollers before the rain in the dodge park area and above...

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
eggs said:
i have solid reports of rollers before the rain in the dodge park area and above...

was at garbage hole tuesday and saw nothing . . . . but , that was just the short time i was there . fish ARE in the river , just not in great numbers . . . yet .
see ya all out there .

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
eggs said:

was at garbage hole tuesday and saw nothing in the short time i was there . there are fish in the river , just not any great number . soon. . . .
see ya out there

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
just drove down to dodge , 10:30am , thursday 9-2-2010 , river looks like chocolate milk .

F
fishingfreak
Coho kid went to the sandy seen a few rolling here and there low.

A
alseaalumaweld
weather for newport shows rain tuesday wenday. bring on the rain

B
beaverfan
Hit the Wilson this morning, the water level wasn't any noticeably higher than last Saturday, though the gauge did show a small spike. Was still very clear but nowhere near what it was last Saturday. My dad and I went 0/2, both fish hit spinners like usual. We definitely need some more rain!

T
Troutier Bassier
What about Clackamas? Anyone seen hohos rolling there?

F
Fishtopher
Kids down at the Bowling Alley are spreading the following rumor: "Gillnetters pulled 20,000 Coho out of their nets on the Columbia three days ago. In that 20,000 were all the Clackamas fish."

No fish caught there this morning.

B
bigdog
Fishtopher said:
Kids down at the Bowling Alley are spreading the following rumor: "Gillnetters pulled 20,000 Coho out of their nets on the Columbia three days ago. In that 20,000 were all the Clackamas fish."

Ok wait what never mind.

P
pdxjon
Fishtopher said:

I heard it was 40,000