Think by the weekend most rivers fishable?

D

daehleets

here on the coast im thinking ya, just wondering what the inland rivers are shaping up like?.

D

Diehard

should be fishn by friday if the rain settles down clack anyway

H

halibuthitman

It better anyway.... I sat in my drift boat in the garage last nite and drank a six pack while watching steel headin videos...:pray::pray:

brandon4455

brandon4455

It better anyway.... I sat in my drift boat in the garage last nite and drank a six pack while watching steel headin videos...:pray::pray:[/QUOTE i wish i could sit in a drifter and do that. infact, when i get one ill use it as a couch in my man cave :lol:

Y

youngbuck307

It better anyway.... I sat in my drift boat in the garage last nite and drank a six pack while watching steel headin videos...:pray::pray:

Lmao yea I just get gear ready for when fishing is hot and I go a few days in a row. My girl had to tell me to shut up because I was talking so much fishing at dinner tonight..... Even got into uv with her lmao. I'm going tomorrow I think because sitting in the house is just killing me... And got a few places that should fish tomorrow

F

First Bite

I would think most cricks should be in shape by the weekend. I'm planning on it anyway.

G

GDBrown

I'll be out Thursday afternoon. I'm hoping for some clouds! Right now the sun is so bright here in Hillsboro I had to close the blinds to see the monitor.
Maybe today would be good to site in the rifle after doing some work on the stock.

M

Mad dog

here on the coast im thinking ya, just wondering what the inland rivers are shaping up like?.

As far as inland rivers go, the Umpqua probably won't fish until the weekend after this one, still pretty big and brown....I'm thinking at least a week of dry weather.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Im gonna check out tueville tomorrow. hopefully its not brown.

S

SantiamDrifter

Nestucca and 3rivers are still brown as of this afternoon

M

Modest_Man

I was out on Eagle Creek and I saw one fish on the bank. Water was up but color wasn't bad.

D

Dbaum

I feel the same way! I haven't got a drift boat (yet) but I was in my shop tying yarnies and slinkies, etc while drinking a six pack and browsing through some Steelheader mags...I am ready for sure! DB.