The_Eag

O

OnTheDrop

How i love to fish you on private property. Dont have to deal with the 200 fisherman , Even on a weekday! Its like the silvers are running or something. Except i see a lot of people walkin up the trails with no fish? hmhmhmh:confused:

B

beaverfan

Well if you guys slay em', come track me down and rub it in my face! I could use the added motivation!

T

TheHipster

Dnt b negetive on ppl wit no fish! They r putn there miles n. You never know who you might see. Your lucky to have that private time. Make sure you pick up trash!

I

Ideceivefish

Honestly, how many people were at the hatchery area this week? Has it really been that crazy?

Last edited:
O

OnTheDrop

I have no idea if its ever been that crazy.. Its the first time ive targeted the winters up here.. I'd rather fish the clackamas, But theres sumthin bout this creek that keeps me comin back.. And everyone else. ha ha. But yeah beaverfan where you gunna be?? Im gunna be with my buddy in a silver dodge pick up...

B

beaverfan

I'm not sure, we'll probably be kinda all over. Try to find some holes that aren't too packed.

O

OnTheDrop

Whatcha gunna be drivin? I'd say if you dont mind the Hike hit up the hatchery holes... There could be a lot of people im not sure..But theres tons of holes if you kno the place and shouldnt be too hard findin some if ya dont.. Well if you see two teenagers in a dodge dont hesitate to see whats going on!

B

beaverfan

We'll be in a blue toyota tacoma I think with a king cab. Ya we might check out the hatchery holes.

F

Flymstr

eagle creek

eagle creek

:cool:I would like to hook up with you and fish some private. I would be willing to give up some knowledge I have on this creek for the opportunity to get away from some people for a day. I do have a little knowledge on this creek, and maybe I could help you?:cool:

O

OnTheDrop

:cool:I would like to hook up with you and fish some private. I would be willing to give up some knowledge I have on this creek for the opportunity to get away from some people for a day. I do have a little knowledge on this creek, and maybe I could help you?:cool:

Oh how i would love for you to help me flymstr!, Thatd be one hell of an oppurtunity i must say ... Its not technically up to me tho. Otherwise i would say get your ass down there with me to hook up some chrome and maybe give me a tip or two;)

F

Flymstr

Well you don't always have to fish on private you know. We do good just below you.
Flymstr:cool:

O

OnTheDrop

Hell yeah you do... Happen to be lookin down there this morning and saw you slappin fish like a trout farm.. Just anotherr day for you tho!

M

minnowmagnet

Quiet day yesterday

Quiet day yesterday

I didn't see but a couple of people on the upper Eagle yesterday. Fish were there though, because I landed a 30" buck and I only had an hour to fish.

Last edited by a moderator: