The wifes buck and my big hen

A
aka trouble
well we went out after she heard about the stealhead she wanted a try so i took her to are secret honey hole ... second cast bammo fish on she landed it like a pro lol .... spooked them so waited till next day and i went alone and after two hours of watching them swim and dart at my jig this one took me for a ride down in water i went chasing my fish back across river to better place to land it did a bunch of arerial jumps very surprized it didn't break me off but needless to say my buddie civic showed up and was there to help land m ine he lost his at bank right before i got mine...:rolleyes: ...

Last edited:
C
Cohosanders
:clap:Nicely done...see what happens when you catch one and find a honey hole....you catch even more. Nice and bright for this late in the summer:D

A
aka trouble
yah the wifes was a little darker then mine but roughly same size ... my hen had huge amount of eggs in her gave them to civic to b cured tho....left pic is the buck and right is the hen .... can't wait for the nooks in that system... btw thanx ... the 19th is coming lol .....

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
NIce.

F
fishingfreak
:clap::dance:Good Job Man and Beautiful Fish!:clap::dance: