The type of people you run in to fishing ...

S
Shallowbay
I seem to run in to 2 types of people every time I've gone fishing lately.

1.) The "best fisherman you've ever met that knows everything and catches a fish every

cast guy" (they never seem to be catching anything when you are there talking)

and ....

2. ) The creepy "I'm sitting here alone in my car not fishing watching everyone guy"

Anyone else run in to these or other interesting types?

F
fishtales
# 1 = great fisherman

#2 = I forgot my license and it it too far of a drive back or I don't want to buy another so let me sit here and weigh my options.

G
gjonesjr
lol

M
Mike123
I know the kind that just like to sit there and BS and get hammered drunk, the kind that probably just smoked a fat bowl of meth and are snagging the S outta the fish, the "preppy" I own everything Gloomis(including my socks and underwear), the just plain good fishermen, the just plain bad fishermen.. etc. etc... haha

B
bigdog
I always run in to the, back when I use to really be in to fishing kind of guys.

troutdude
troutdude
Z. All of the above.

S
SmallStreams
You guys run into people when you fish? Dang, I must go to too remote of places most of the time...

M
Modest_Man
SmallStreams said:
You guys run into people when you fish? Dang, I must go to too remote of places most of the time...

What I was thinking...I didn't see a single other person today in 3 hours.

B
bigdog
Go on the weekend like most of us have to and you will see some people out there.

B
BobbiDollPDX
bigdog said:
Go on the weekend like most of us have to and you will see some people out there.

Especially now that it is getting darker, earlier. Fishing after work during the week isn't going to be an option much longer.