The Team Fnish Drunkin Salmon Prawn!

M
mrlindeman
Dont ask lol. I stayed up late havin beer and made this little gem :)
SALMONSHRIMP.png

Reactions: Admin
R
RunWithSasquatch
I like it

T
Troutier Bassier
That would kill for Tidewater Coho!

brandon4455
brandon4455
what george said, will these be for sale bud?

M
mrlindeman
brandon4455 said:
what george said, will these be for sale bud?

Possibly :) I just have to tie them more efficiantly. They take a while :) I will let you know :0

F
FishFinger
Very cool Bud, I love shrimp patterns!

M
Markcanby
You could change the colors a bit an tie it as a crayfish also I would buy some.

C
colbypearson
thats frickin sweet!

W
waco
Nice prawn!!! looks very deadly!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
mrlindeman said:
Possibly :) I just have to tie them more efficiantly. They take a while :) I will let you know :0

okie dokie :p those are very cool id love to try them in the tidewater for coho and chinook this fall.

M
mrlindeman
I have decided to tie up prop 8 more of these. I have 2 right now. Each pair will be a little different. Once they are done I will post them in the sell section. If any one wants some just let me know. Be advised they are fairly large. The hook I use is a spey hook. :) you could prob spin fish with them as well lol;.. Or maybe We can have a little contest and I will just do these as a giveaway ya know. Im not sure yet lol

Last edited:
P
plumb2fish
Looks a lot like a skrunk....bet it produces steel as well as salmon.

N
nwkiller
lol....that thing looks bad ass

D
Drew9870
I would be more than happy to beta test your product :D, Fogarty Creek Beach seems like a good spot this Spring, also the fingers at Newport with a layer or two of lead wrapped around the hook.

I also agree with the tidewater Salmon, but before you get the copyright thingy, I might have to tie a few up ASAP!!! :lol: Ok, that was a joke, I honestly don't think I have single thing for the recipe.

Last edited:
M
mrlindeman
The body is weighted heavily. They sink like a rock. I will tie a few more and let you test them asap

M
metalfisher76
At`s a bad arse lookin prawn dude!